Builds “+1” 200 Heritage Build (3x locked) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got back from dropping off the cruiser at Dissent for a rear bumper job. Build looks even more impressive in person. Was bummed to not get the full tour as my wife would have killed me for not keeping appropriate distance.

IMG_5052.jpg

Beautiful build! Amazing craftsmanship - truly showcases the fab skills of the dissent crew! Is it too late to trade mine for yours? You could do version 2.0 on my 200 and I'll take yours off your hands for you. :) Seriously though, congrats!

I have a question about the heritage wheels. Does the offset differ from the 2019 stock wheels? Also, did you take any hub to fender measurements post lift?

I have a question about the heritage wheels. Does the offset differ from the 2019 stock wheels? Also, did you take any hub to fender measurements post lift?

I'm pretty sure they stuck on some spidertrax spacers, but powder coated in baby bronze!

Last edited:
@Eric Sarjeant do you happen to have a pricing sheet posted anywhere for anyone who might be interested in a build?
I’ve been working on it for the past week, hopefully have it updated soon. Till then, here is where I am at, not 100% up to date

Front bumper 65lbs
Rear without kitchen 200lbs.
sliders about 70 lbs for the set.
skids about 70lbs.

That's not as bad as I thought! I believe this is for the aluminum spec armor?

Is that considering the weight removed with the stock pieces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom