1/2 doors FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two sets of soft doors for FJ40's (black). No rips, they are in pretty good shape.
One is missing the door handle.
$50 a set plus shipping
Located in NJ
If interested please PM me with your email address and I will send you pictures.

I pm'ed just after he posted but he hasn't responded yet.

1/2 doors

Now my confidence went up!!!! :flipoff2: But just give me a few cocktails and it will be an even fight again!!! :D

I received a response from the first responder (zgcruiser). He is taking the set with the handles, so as per my pictures in my email I have (1) set of 1/2 doors with a missing handle and (1) full set of doors left.
Next in line is 426hemi followed by madoc1 and mountaincruiser and so on.
I feel like the announcer in a horse race, in first is..........coming around the corner is......... etc.

As you all know is not over until the bank gets paid, so I will let everyone know on the status if it changes.

No gloves please!

I received a response from the first responder (zgcruiser). He is taking the set with the handles, so as per my pictures in my email I have (1) set of 1/2 doors with a missing handle and (1) full set of doors left.
Next in line is 426hemi followed by madoc1 and mountaincruiser and so on.
I feel like the announcer in a horse race, in first is..........coming around the corner is......... etc.

As you all know is not over until the bank gets paid, so I will let everyone know on the status if it changes.

No gloves please!

OK, 426hemi is taking the full doors so we have (1) set of 1/2 doors left. So MADOC1 is up.
Let me, us know as soon as possible of your decision.

madoc1-me- i thought i was #1 on the whole deal. turns out i am too ignorant about email,etc. anyway i am out of the competition. was fun anyway jim

madoc1-me- i thought i was #1 on the whole deal. turns out i am too ignorant about email,etc. anyway i am out of the competition. was fun anyway jim

Jim,
You are next, but I haven't received any response wether you want the doors or not. Mountaincruiser is next, he is been in communications with me regarding the missing handle.

Mountaincruiser, I put the list together based on the time and date I was contacted. Either by PM or on the thread. I think it's the most fare way

where did 426hemi secure his spot in line>? just out of curiositiy

I searched for his email and emailed him directly and gave him a quick confirmation of what I'd take.
I didn't mean to step on anyones toes or start a controversy I guess I should have posted in the thread but I also went for the full ones that weren't mentioned in the thread. Will do so in the future

I just figured if he was like me he'd see an email before a PM if he checked it from work and couldn't log into the forum or something and my 40 is completely doorless so I was in dire need.

With shipping at $80 from NJ to MA I'm out on these mmaybe somone local can grab these up. I just never figured on how big they were.
The search continues as the wife wants door I may go with some local hard doors for $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom