Wanted $1,000 FINDER'S FEE: 2006 or 2007 LX 470 in Mint Condition - Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I recently let the perfect LX 470 slip through my hands. I had an opportunity to purchase it and the sales guy told me that he wouldn't go lower on price because he had somebody else interested. I didn't believe him and the other person came in and bought it. This was the vehicle: Hilson Luxury Motors | Pre-owned Dealer | Marietta, Georgia

Anyhow, I've learned my lesson and I'm ready to commit once I find the perfect vehicle. I'm afraid I won't find one that nice though. If anybody finds me one that nice and I end up buying it, I'll Paypal them a $1,000 finders fee. I'm searching daily all of the southern craigslist's, ebay and autotrader, so no need to forward anything from there. The $1,000 finder's fee will only apply to vehicles found outside of those sites.

Requirements:
Sand Dollar Pearl or Crystal White
Tan interior
Working AHC
Mint inside and out - No accidents
No bumper holes on the front bumper from a front license plate
No serious mechanical problems
No rust under vehicle
Side Airbags for the front & rear
Head Curtain airbags
Smoke-free and Odor-free
No night-vision
Rear fin

Thanks

EDIT: Additional requirement: Chrome (Non-gold) emblems - I'm not sure if these are easy to swap out or not. If they are, then I don't mind if they're gold.

Last edited:
AMSarge, Someone is looking out for you. You got a far superior deal than the one you were looking at previously! 07 with 49k miles. That was a STEAL. Glad things worked out so well for you!

I was able to grab this one today. I'm local, saw the listing and went over on my lunch hour. Called a little later and said I wanted it. Returned around 4 and did the deal. Paid asking price but the car looks to be in great shape. Should pick it up Friday or Saturday. Now I need to sell my 80.

Has the gray/black interior so you wouldn't want it anyway. ;)
Well I'm glad it went to a guy on this forum. Great to see the fast move out of you.

Also, thank you for telling me about the grey interior as that does help me sleep at night. I begged the sales guy after he told me it was sold to tell me that it had rust or some issue with it and he was like "nope, it's pretty much perfect... maybe a little surface rust but not much at all - nope, this was a perfect vehicle."

P.S., let me know if you want the carfax report on this one for your records as I've already ran it through.

Well I'm glad it went to a guy on this forum. Great to see the fast move out of you.

Also, thank you for telling me about the grey interior as that does help me sleep at night. I begged the sales guy after he told me it was sold to tell me that it had rust or some issue with it and he was like "nope, it's pretty much perfect... maybe a little surface rust but not much at all - nope, this was a perfect vehicle."

P.S., let me know if you want the carfax report on this one for your records as I've already ran it through.

Thanks for the offer, I had them run one for me so I'm good. Good luck in your search.

laughing at how this thread will probably still be going in 10 years. Here's an 06 LC w 126k

Not affiliated in any way. Don't have time to go look at it myself, but this looks like a nice 06, particularly if the seller will budge on price a bit. Good luck!

2006 Toyota Land Cruiser

Not sure if you found one or not, but came across this one in Jacksonville, FL.
2006 Lexus LX 470 SUV JTJHT00W064005275 - Kings Chariot - Jacksonville, Florida 32218

More photos:
SUPER CLEAN 2006 LEXUS LX470
It did. It's on CL. Thank you for the post though.

I'm currently going through due diligence on one that I found that looks to be a nice find. It's scheduled to go to Toyota tomorrow morning for inspections and if inspections come back clean, I'll be purchasing it tomorrow.

It did. It's on CL. Thank you for the post though.

I'm currently going through due diligence on one that I found that looks to be a nice find. It's scheduled to go to Toyota tomorrow morning for inspections and if inspections come back clean, I'll be purchasing it tomorrow.
Best of luck to you, they're fun trucks to own.

With all the time put into this thread, peeps could ha e earned 1k working rather than sending ads.

(Not that I care, just is funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom