For Sale 07 LX470 - TX/LA truck - 150K (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Testing the waters a bit here: I'm considering selling my 2007 LX 470. 150k. Strong running. Great ride. No rust. Solid service history. Everything works. Clear title in hand. Two keys. Third row. Asking $21.5k. Houston, TX. Owning a LC/LX has been a dream but with two little ones at the house I’m not in a position I thought I would be to build it out - and I've decided my true love is the FJ40. . . not in a rush to sell right now.

I'm a recent member to the site but have cruised it for over a year. That being said, if there is an established member near Houston that would like to look over/drive the truck and report back on here I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Seems to have spent its life as a garage kept mall cruiser: full owners manual, DVD player headphones/remote controls and original first aid kit are still with the truck. I bought the truck Oct of 2017 from a gentleman in Dallas. Prior to that the truck spent its life in Baton Rouge being serviced by the same dealer during that time. Happy to send the My Lexus service history/VIN, just PM me. Currently only outstanding item is coolant leak from the thermostat housing, needs new gasket – minor enough that it isn’t leaving anything on the driveway. I’m also working on finding/sealing the infamous rear cargo water leak. Roof rack mounts, spoiler, and 3rd brake light have all been sealed but it still gets some water in a hard rain – appears to originate on driver side from the upper hatch. No mold or smell. Garage kept if there’s a chance of rain. I'll add more exterior and underbody pics later today/tomorrow.

Work I’ve had done:
- Oil/filter change at 149k with Mobil One oil and filter.
- Waterpump and timing belt at 149k by my local shop. There was no evidence of it being done before so I went ahead and had it done.
- Passenger front shock leak replaced under warranty by Lexus dealer – previous owner had both front shocks replaced 11k miles earlier.
- Crankshaft position sensor , and camshaft position sensor/wiring replaced – wiring had rubbed against belt and shorted out.
- Sealed third brake light cover, spoiler, and rear roof rack mounts to stop rain intrusion into cargo area

Previous work since 2014 – more available by PM:
- July 2017 (mileage unknown): New AHC accumulators and pump. System flush. Clears 9 ticks on the graduation test.
- July 2017: Front seats and steering wheel leather refinished. Driver seat has small 1.5" abrasion at lower back of the seat.
- May 2017/146k: Oil/filter change.
- Nov 2016/137k miles: Replaced secondary air pump and valves. Replaced front shocks.
- May 2015/120k: Oil change. Brake system flush. Trans system flush. Fuel injector clean/flush. Coolant system flush. Power steering flush. Flush/decarb engine. Reface rear brakes. Replace spark plugs. Replace alternator.
- June 2014 (mileage not given): Front/Rear differentials flushed. Transfer case flushed.

0120181028a_HDR.jpg
0120181018a_HDR.jpg
0120181020_HDR.jpg
0120181021_HDR.jpg
0120181025_HDR.jpg

Interested more pics please. Undercarriage, engine bay, front, back, passenger side, etc

VIN? thanks

VERY nice LX, GLWS

PM incoming

Still available? Do you still have 3rd row seats? Is leak issue completely resolved?

New weatherstripping for the back hatch is enroute. Just replaced main serpentine belt today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom