06 LX470 Exhaust Manifold question- correct manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered an OEM drivers side exhaust manifold to fix the common leak. Part # 17105-50200. After unboxing the manifold looks different in the parts diagrams. Doesnt appear to be a rail above the manifold. I tried looking on the truck but it was difficult to see anything especially on the drivers side with the heat shield. Can someone confirm this is the correct manifold. Also the finish on the manifold looks a bit to be desired for an OEM Toyota part. Or is that what should be expected on exhaust components.Attach files

IMG_8078.jpg

IMG_8079.jpg

IMG_8080.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

Yeah that's it. The tube is on the bottom in your photos, but when you orient it around so the exit is towards the rear and the flange is against the engine then the tube will be on top. I just looked at my OEM manifold in my junk pile and it looks the same as yours.

Thank you J1000. i guess thats a good thing I dont know exactly what it looks like. Just suprised it looked different from the parts diagram. I didn't want a repeat of when I tore my front end apart to do the steering rack and found i had an earlier year rack in the box!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom