06 100 Ahc? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.toyota120.com
Looks like the 06 100 got the 275HP V8 and AHC like on the LX. I assume it is the same AHC whichwill give a couple of inches of lift??

Like 2.5" if I'm correct.

Yes....what About It? :flipoff2:

I think it is pretty neat! Looks like the 06 100 will be very worthwhile getting, only problem will be justifying the $$$$$$ :crybaby:

The new 100's are so gorgeous inside too. Nice to see they continue to improve the 100, lucky whoever owns one!

yeah I looked at a gray one yesterday, gray two tone interior(me liked), didn't like the funky trim, kinda carbon wood stuff.

did like the new front end.

think it was $62K or 68K

FirstToy said:
The new 100's are so gorgeous inside too. Nice to see they continue to improve the 100, lucky whoever owns one!

Did the Toyota emblem on the front grill grow in size or is it just me??

I still haven't decided whether I like the rear tail light fixtures or not. I do like the front head lamps though.

madams557 said:
Did the Toyota emblem on the front grill grow in size or is it just me??

Not growing? I meant is it my imagination.

calamaridog said:
Call me lucky in 2011;) I need to let it depreciate some.

Yeah I was told the new interior happened in 2003. Although all yr 100s are really primo.

I noticed on the web, the LC doesnt have wood interior. But at the car show, I sat in a LC w/ reddish-wood trim... is this optional or is the website not uptodate?

Nice LX video
http://lexus.com/models/lx/gallery_videos.html?s_ocid=20157

Last edited:
Where are you guys located. Are the 06 Landcruisers at the dealers now??

Nice video, a little cheesy that Lexus cheaped out on the video and used an older 1998-2002 XLX470 for about 80% of the exterior driving shots and only cut in the 2006 for certain views. Not thats its a big deal or anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom