Wanted 06-07 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a few months reading posts about these machines trying find out what to look for while shopping for one and what to stay away from.

Here is what I'm hoping for 06-07 LX470, budget is $20K but could go a little higher for the right one. Sounds like everyone else in the wanted forum right? I'm open to LC, open to 03-05 LX's also, if in the right condition but am really hoping for 06-07 LX, only colors I don't like are the Red and Gold/Tan, but beggars can't be choosers. Some mods are okay but not looking for a highly modified rig.

I've been doing the Autotrader, Autotempest, CL searches. Almost everything I'm finding is at dealerships, it is hard to get them to answer questions or send pics of the undercarriage as well. Some are good about documenting timing belt water pump work, but most have no clue.

Two that I've looked at are 06 Silver LX's, one in Indianapolis, the other in Cincinnati, one in Indy sent me pics of undercarriage but isn't willing to go lower than $29K. The one in Cinci, the dealership will not respond to emails, guess I'll have to call. Has anyone looked at either of these vehicles? I know the one in Indy has been posted in here and majority of people said it was too expensive for what it is but what would something with low miles, timing belt/water pump replaced, but has surface rust on the frame go for? Curious what would be a fair price on that one.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/...oTempest&utm_medium=TRP&utm_campaign=atempest

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/...oTempest&utm_medium=TRP&utm_campaign=atempest

What is the best way to get a PPI done on a vehicle that is too far to drive to to look at? Do Lexus/Toyota dealerships perform these? On vehicles with Carfax info, can you call the Lexus dealer that performed the service to get information on a vehicle, would they share that info?

Last question, Kings Chariot, I've seen the posts, but are there any posts from people who did buy one from them? I couldn't find any in the searches. I get that they ask more than what most people believe they should ask but is there work any good? I've seen a few on their site that aren't modified heavily that look really nice but what is fair markup on the service they provide of finding them, moding them and markup?

Sorry for the long first post, look forward what you all think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom