SOLD 06/07 Land Cruiser in Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Hoping to find a sorted, rust-free 06/07 Land Cruiser in or around the Atlanta area. Not interested in the Lexus variant. A vehicle with service records from LexTechs or ACC is a huge plus. I currently own a 150k mile silver 2007 Tacoma PreRunner 4-door long bed with factory "leather" seats I will need to move along for anyone else looking for something similar.
Thanks,
Fred

My 06 is for sale in Charleston, SC. It’s an 06 with just under 300k (listed here on MUD). I have records from Toyota dealers and can get records from McIntosh Imports in Charleston. Let me know if you are interested.

My 06 is for sale in Charleston, SC. It’s an 06 with just under 300k (listed here on MUD). I have records from Toyota dealers and can get records from McIntosh Imports in Charleston. Let me know if you are interested.
Yeah I've been eyeing yours. I'm thinking $17,500 might be more than I'm willing to drop on an LC with close to 300k..

Sounds good. Will let you know if I decide to lower the price anymore. I have a built 02 LX470 that I may end up selling instead. I love the way the stock 06 drives. And last night my wife is told me she may want the LC. So who knows, it may not be on the market much longer. Good luck with your search!

Have and LC100 2006 for around $22k, just under 180k miles. Real clean, well maintained, some underbody rust but all surface. All records from toyota through 125,000 miles and other places thereafter. Meticulous documentation.
IMG_2617.JPG

Thank you for posting this but I picked up an 07 a few weeks ago. Forgot to close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom