craigslist 05 LC 135k Miles - 12k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not bad at first glance. 8 hour drive from where I am. Might take a look at this one!

Last edited:
Not bad at first glance. 8 hour drive from where I am. Might take a look at this one!

I called the guy as I am in the market. Really, I need to buy one this week and have it shipped! He didn’t like my story being out of state wanting the vin. “No chance” is what I got... he said there are two lifters that need to be changed out??? And there is a heat shield somewhere that rattles. He didn’t seem to be very happy to talk with me about it.

kpecks - sorry, didn’t intend to step on your toes. I texted the seller yesterday, but haven’t heard back. I’ll hold off until I hear back from you; if you’re no longer interested, or can’t pull something together this week, please let me know. Sounds like out of state may be a dealbreaker for the seller, for both of us.

Ya. No joke. I’m glad someone on here got it. He wouldn’t even send me the vin!!

kpecks - sorry, didn’t intend to step on your toes. I texted the seller yesterday, but haven’t heard back. I’ll hold off until I hear back from you; if you’re no longer interested, or can’t pull something together this week, please let me know. Sounds like out of state may be a dealbreaker for the seller, for both of us.
No sweat man. I appreciate it though. Hopefully I’ll get a :cheers: for finding it for someone since I didn’t get it lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom