05-10-07 Chapter Meeting - Tacoma (ARB technical session!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright Pierce / Kitsap County members I heard ya! :cool:

Thursday May 10th
7:00PM to 9:00PM

4WheelParts in Tacoma
(Not 100% confirmed on the location yet, should be by EoB tomorrow)

My goal is to have a guest speaker at every chapter meeting, for May ARB USA will be presenting! :bounce2:

This will be an ARB technical session where they will be discussing everything from locker & suspension engineering to the design and safety of their bumpers to the innovation behind the construction of their new EZ tire delfator. They will be bringing a TON of equipment with them including cut-outs of their lockers and other demo gear for us to enjoy a hands on experience with ARB. This is not intended as a high pressure sales pitch but as an informative undocumented technical presentation on their entire product line. In fact this is the technical presentation ARB gives to their distributors.

I hope everyone can attend!
:D

Last edited:
looking forward to this meeting, should be a good one!

it will be interesting to see if they offer us a real discount if we buy anything vrs buying from one of the sites here like cruiser outfitters.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it will be interesting to see if they offer us a real discount if we buy anything vrs buying from one of the sites here like cruiser outfitters.

I dont think they sell retail , just wholesale

ARB will be presenting for about two hours so even if you show up late you should be able to pickup some good information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom