craigslist 04, Original Owner, 110k, $20k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ive got a call in to the seller. That would be AWESOME if you could get down to check it out! ill send you a message if I get in contact with seller.

That car is being marketed by a business. They don't appear to be a licensed dealer.
The CL phone number ties back to these people
Home • MYCARLADY

If I were interested in this vehicle, I would want to understand the Title situation AND who exactly are the Who's in the transaction.

$0.02

That car is being marketed by a business. They don't appear to be a licensed dealer.
The CL phone number ties back to these people
Home • MYCARLADY

If I were interested in this vehicle, I would want to understand the Title situation AND who exactly are the Who's in the transaction.

$0.02

Maybe its her private vehicle... maybe... we'll find out!!

If it were a different color.....

If any pop up in Black or Gray.... let me know and fly out and drive that baby home!

What is the on/off switch on the engine cover? Battery switch?

What is the on/off switch on the engine cover? Battery switch?

It is in fact a battery switch.
If it were a different color.....

If any pop up in Black or Gray.... let me know and fly out and drive that baby home!
i didn’t think they had the dark gray in 04?

Last edited:
Kpecks... so this truck is a confirmed "do not buy". I'm looking at the ad again, it's still up after 14 days.

According to uzj40 the door panels were sprayed. Mismatched colors. Missing fender liners, overspray on rubber and weather stripping. Lots of stains and use inside. I passed on it based on his recommendations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom