Wanted '03-'07 Sequoia/Tundra Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hicruise55

IH8MUD VOYEUR
Threads
The split 5 spoke in the darker color, looks like a charcoal-ish.. NOT the regular silver unless very cheap to have coated...

Looking for 4 or 5 in decent shape

Might be willing to work out some sort of trade for 40th Anv wheels w tire both in good shape :cheers:

Last edited:
So these aren't the ones your looking for
image-2356632690.jpg

The :princess: prefers the darker ones (thier for her locked 40th) but... are you interested in getting rid of yours? Looks like you have them on your 80, are you running spacers?

Thanks- Aaron

hicruise55 said:
The :princess: prefers the darker ones (thier for her locked 40th) but... are you interested in getting rid of yours? Looks like you have them on your 80, are you running spacers?

Thanks- Aaron

Yeah I'd like to trade them for stock rims with 33's, I'd want to trade with someone localish (WA, OR). Yes I'm running spacers it's the setup the truck had when I bought it. The tires are 315's and pretty new not sure exact mileage, the spare has never touched pavement.

Well they are 275/70/16's on the Collector Ed./40th Annv. wheels in pretty much perfect shape with center caps, the tires are Toyo A/T's with tons of tread- but not 33's...

Would you want to meet up and take a look- I'm about a mile from the backside of Fort Lewis, Pacific & 163rd area

Do you know what size spacers they are? are you running the center caps?

I PM'd my ph #

Aaron

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom