02 Taco project build. Front indicators not working. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, h8trs just joined the forum and wanted to brag about my Toy, Diamond. She is One hot mess. 3.4 liter, 5 speed manual, SR5. OME 3 inch lift with heavy duty add a leaf in the rear. ARB front bump with a Warren winch. Been slowly getting the fix list checked off the past few years. But my issue is the front turn indicators. I have low voltage about 10.3 volts running to the lights. The front blinkers are what arb gives to all the taco's. I have an led set up in the rear tailights. But they work just fine. Someone might have had this issue before?

So they won’t blink at all or are they speed blocking like a bulb is out? These are LEDs or conventional bulbs?

So they won’t blink at all or are they speed blocking like a bulb is out? These are LEDs or conventional bulbs?
I get the speed blocking signal through the steering colum. Conventional light bulb. Ordered new housing from arb. Ran two feet back from the original connection spliced new wire and soldered everything. Engine running still nothing no blinker. Checked the relay it's in spec. No new light bars connected as of this post. Haven't even hooked up the winch. All is stock. Original stereo.

I get the speed blocking signal through the steering colum. Conventional light bulb. Ordered new housing from arb. Ran two feet back from the original connection spliced new wire and soldered everything. Engine running still nothing no blinker. Checked the relay it's in spec. No new light bars connected as of this post. Haven't even hooked up the winch. All is stock. Original stereo.

Take the bulb to your local parts house and find one with the same socket but more wattage. It’s not drawing enough to get acknowledged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom