02 Lx 470 Dash lights Lights staying on (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys. I am having an issue that I can't pin-point . When I shut my vehicle off and pull the key the dash lights (abs, brake, headlights, vsc all stay on including the blower fan) engine shuts off. I have looked at fuses relays etc nothing > Is this a key ignition issue or am i missing a possible relay somewhere? Any insight is greatly appreciated

Check for windshield leaks flowing down "A" pillars, also. Water into junction boxes, cause very strange electrical issues. Even an old leak, that has since been taken care of. Can have lasting effects, form oxidation.

Next would be to check wire block coming off IG SW, then work your way upstream.

\Thanks will dig into that.. How did you reolve your issue with the fuse box?
unblocked drains turned aircon to under dash direction after a day of warm weather it returned to normal i use a wire plus detergent down the drain hose. if you google land cruiser fuse box images some show what happens if you dont stop them getting wet good luck

unblocked drains turned aircon to under dash direction after a day of warm weather it returned to normal i use a wire plus detergent down the drain hose. if you google land cruiser fuse box images some show what happens if you dont stop them getting wet good luck
i disconnect positive battery cable over night to stop battery going flat and stop electrolisis sorry about spelling

Check for windshield leaks flowing down "A" pillars, also. Water into junction boxes, cause very strange electrical issues. Even an old leak, that has since been taken care of. Can have lasting effects, form oxidation.

Next would be to check wire block coming off IG SW, then work your way upstream.
Thanks! Will look into that

Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom