For Sale 02 Land Cruiser, 225K, MUD owned since 2010, Rochester, NY- MUD price $7000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

02 Land Cruiser, 224k, MUD owned since 2010, Rochester, NY- MUD price drop $6000

2002 Land Cruiser

225k daily driver

$3,500 in work in the past year, extensive records from 2010-present

Northern/Midwestern truck in average condition (exterior) with liftgate handle rust and above average interior

3 keys including factory remote key

All manuals

3rd seats in very good condition, stored inside in clean, dry space.

BFG AT KO 285s with 20k miles

BFG AT KO Spare

Always full synthetic changes every 5k (oil changed on 12/20/2016)

New cat back exhaust and catalytic converter

New front and rear 02 sensors

Upgraded speakers (Polks) and USA Spec audio unit for iphone/aux input

Timing Belt/Water pump/idler at 155k

Newer Rear Brakes

DS Lock actuator replaced

Front stabilizer link replaced

Rear AC Lines Capped, AC blows cold

Minor deer collision in 2015 with new front bumper/fogs/DS headlight, all new factory parts and repaired at a certified Toyota Dealer

Last edited:
IMG_3209.JPG
IMG_3205.JPG
IMG_3185.JPG
IMG_3206.JPG
IMG_3186.JPG

Seems like a great price on a nice Cruiser. Glws!!

Looks like a great price. Does the underbody have rust as well. Seems like its always the determining factor on these trucks especially from that part of the country. Best of luck with your sale!

what he said^^^ underside rust????

yes it has undercarriage rust, not bad for age/climate, but it's not from SWUtah (if you know what I mean). It easily passes NY state inspection and I put my two little kids in it almost every day.

I, like many of you, love cars. I love this land cruiser. I bought it for a road trip 5 years ago from another mudder thinking I would sell it after a few months. he told me "not after you take a trip like that- you will be hooked". He was right. But now I need to move on to a more modern vehicle for daily duties given my commute and lifestyle.

I don't like much on the market. As you all know, a Land Cruiser spoils you. But I found that the 2017 VW Golf Alltrack 6 speed manual AWD will do the trick for my wants and needs right now. I will order it tomorrow, and it should come in the next 6-8 weeks (but who knows, it could be sooner or take longer).

I would reluctantly bring the Land Cruiser as a trade with this purchase, but like many here I would MUCH rather pass it on to another gear head.

So the deal is I need to hold on to this thing until my new car comes- and that time frame is up in the air for a bit.

If the dealer decides to really twist the numbers, I won't give it away.

But if you can wait for a few weeks, this truck is yours.

It's a no BUL###%T rig.

interested as well. sending pm

following for sure now

Current update from Volkswagen is delivery between March 15 and April 15. Current mileage on the Land Cruiser is approximately 228,000 miles. Just got back from a road trip to Vermont to the Northeast Kingdom and the rig performed flawlessly.

Will drop the price to $5200 since mileage is going up and I'm going to plan to keep the Yak rack

Those words sound familiar. Everything working on the old girl? Nav unit? Seat heaters? KO tires or KO2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom