01 Front Fender With or Without Flare ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good Morning,

I’m in need of replacing my front fenders due to corrosion where they meet the rocker panels.

I had Toyota quote the job and they provided two part numbers which include the description ( With Flare):

The truck doesn’t have those plastic fender flares so I’m a bit confused by what Exactly (With Flare) means as they appear to be your standard fenders.

When I search for aftermarket 01 fenders, none of the descriptions speak about flare or without flare and the pictures look just like mine.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:
Did it say moulding or flare? The fender is available out of the US without the two holes in it for the plastic body moulding stripe.

1608478640073.png

Did it say moulding or flare? The fender is available out of the US without the two holes in it for the plastic body moulding stripe.

View attachment 2529764
Nope, the two optio

View attachment 2529764
The description says specifically “Flare” one part number and “Without Flare” another different part number.

Could just be their nomenclature. The traditional flares were port install and probably wouldn't be called out on Toyota US parts. Look on the diagram on toyodiy, only difference in fenders is the side moulding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom