00 Running Boards fit a 99 LC?

Does anyone know whether the stock running boards off a 2000 LC would fit a 1999? I have stock (black) running boards now and they're beat to crap. I like the look of the painted ones from the 2000 and beyond LC's. The paint color should match, I have Champagne Pearl (aka Silver) on the 99 and assume that same color was offered in 2000.

Note about running boards - I hate them. Immediately removed from my 4-Runner and sold them on eBay. But the wife and kids need to climb into the LC.

Thanks for the help.

Well, I sold my boards to a fellow who had a 00. Now, I have no idea if they fit but he bought them from me and at that time I had a 99 100 series. I cannot imagine 1-the bolt patterns changing that much and 2-if they did, only a small amount of fab would be involved.

spressomon

glutton

You know what they say...if you have to ask how much, you can't afford 'em. Seriously...I thought I was doing pretty well on the time/labor portion until I got to the grinding/finishing stage...wow did the hours add up then! I don't know how the slider guys are making any money...even when you factor in jigs, better tools, etc.; it's a tough way to make a living I'll tell ya!

Thanks guys. I will keep doing some research and definitely consider some aftermarket tube steps. Those custom step/sliders above are very cool.

BTW, the dealer here in Northern VA quoted me $750 for the black running boards... replacing the ones I have. And he said the painted silver boards for a 2000 were $900. But he wasn't sure the 2000 boards would fit exactly.

Top Bottom