WTT: East Coast Bullbar, aluminum, Harrisburg PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These bumpers are very hard to get here in the US (from Australia). I'd like to trade for an ARB or Slee, and you'd have to be within driving distance of central PA. Update: I would also trade for a stock green front bumper + cash. Pics below.

Mike S.

Last edited:
Right now it's on my 94 FJZ80. The metal on this bumper is beefy.
http://www.ecb.com.au/

71445952_d12e9aefae_o.jpg

Last edited:
you looking to sell or just trade?

wonder why they put these turn signals on their bumpers...

I'd rather trade but if you have an offer, let me know. I will not ship.

Mike,
Not trying to be an a$$, but what makes you think someone would trade their ARB Winch Bumper( most likely) or even better, their slee bumper for your ECB?
The ECB looks nice and its definately an improvement over stock, but still...an ARB or SLEE?

Have you looked at the website? This is a very well made bumper that's rare in the U.S., and yes you can get them with winch mounts, too. This is not a mall cruiser bumper, check out the website for ECB for yourself. Like I said, I am open to offers as well, but the reason someone may want to trade is that this is made out of aluminum alloy, won't rust, has a lifeteime warranty, and they may like the look of it. Also, I did not specify a straight up trade. I would offer cash plus a bumper trade if someone was interested. Those are my reasons. I hope that they make sense and no offense taken.

Last edited:
sold

for all who looked... I snagged this... looks great! way better in person... this will rival all others against critters of the road... that's what they use'em fer down under... just in case thing ya know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom