paint pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
one more
paint.JPG

finished phase 1 of 3 on the interior painting....used a ppg product called omni..3 part paint...had to preheat the garage for a couple hours...the color was picked by jake...competion yellow...i think it looks good
osagecruiser
paint 1.JPG
paint 2.JPG

tomorrow...i will prep and finish the roof ....than monday i will prep the floor and install the durabak.....than we can start putting the interior back together...metal tech cage...new front seats...and new rear seats(thnaks trainrech)...we are moving now:D

osagecruiser

not yet...its primed and ready to go....have to do a little wet sanding and it will be ready to spray...next week i hope

osagecruiser

mike that yellow is so bright you will be able to see him at night....i thought i was gonna have to wear sunglasses while spraying it!..now we are talking about doing the pig that yellow and white.......not.!..the paint i purchased is really user friendly...goes on nice using an hvlp gun...this is the first automotive painting i have done and it really game out sharp...and bright...temperature does'nt seem to affect it.....if i was lucky it 55 degrees in the cruiser while painting.

osagecruiser

hawk....just a little overspray...thats why we painted the yellow...i am currently prepn the roof for its finish than we will apply the durabak last...so far so good...i hope my painting skills improve as i go....not bad for a rookie.

mike...i bet it will be close to glow in the dark!:D

osagecruiser

Nice! Looks good :)

dont worry..since i learned how to use this digital camera and post up pics i will continue to update you guys on the progress!
osagecruiser

Excellent choice of color...........like 40's don't turn enough heads all ready! Looks great!

Looks great. How much paint did it take? Did you totally strip and prime? I was thinin about yellow also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom