Endless Hours of Part # Fun! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
So you've collected a ton of old part numbers and don't feel like bothering your friendly (?) parts man......

You can punch factory numbers in here until your fingers go numb. Occasionally one will pop up as superseded or appear good with a price. This doesn't mean it's available, only that the number is in the system. Dead giveaway is if the price is too good to be true = Not Available. There are catalogs with pictures for the newer stuff. I mainly use it to see if a number is good, then buy from a friendly parts guy. This is Conicelli's site (I've bought from them using this and it's......OK), there are others out there, and more coming on line all the time:

Partznet

and

https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/partscat.html

Last edited:
Feeling Lucky?

OK, after punching numbers in there with no luck.....

....you can try this site. From what I understand this is where dealers' inventory is searched in the hope of being able to move more oddball stuff:

PartsVoice

For example, I just searched 53506-90900 Hood Hooks, and you'll see that Cruiser Dan may have a pair at American Toyota:
cdan.JPG

Last edited:
hehehehe...i have an online source too...still waiting for a bunch of completely obscure late 60's parts that i know are no longer available...i'll have to try these sights now :D

It's funny.. I've been teasing Jerry the parts guy about going thought the book finding out what part #'s are still good in his spare time.. He said he'd get right on that:rolleyes:

I think that's his reason for letting me scan them..

I've been trying to get a saturday job... It'll be like the parts book one day they will submit :D

yeah but try to run the old style part #'s.......;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom