my new wickedfabrication cage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
crosspost from pirate...
I got my rig back from WickedFab last week with a new family cage. I am really stoked on it. Ryan did an excellent job. Main features are a contoured A pillar around the dash, integrated seat brackets that can be removed, a rear halo, grab bar for the passenger, 5 point belt mounting, and all tied into the frame.
The rearmost pillars (c-pillars) have more angle to them than the pics show too.

I bought some PRP seats too. They are way comfy. I used to have Honda Prelude seats in there before and though they were good seats, their days were pretty much over. These PRP seats hold you in without being overly aggressive in the sport seat dept. Still have room for the shoulders and my fat ass.

I also got my 37's on. I need to put the hub caps on the rims still, and have alot of cutting to do to the fenderwells. I have a set of TJ flares I was going to use, but I dont think they're going to work too well since the front of the well is cut so far forward. I suck at bodywork, but may try adding back some sheetmetal to the front and doing some bodywork to get the TJ flares more centered over the tires.

rollCage_0001s.JPG

rollCage_0002s.JPG

rollCage_0003s.JPG

rollCage_0004s.JPG

rollCage_0005s.JPG

rollCage_0006s.JPG

rollCage_0007s.JPG

rollCage_0008s.JPG

rollCage_0009s.JPG

rollCage_0012s.JPG

-Dustin

Last edited:
Hi All:

Wow! My first chance to say it! Now I really feel like i belong here! ;)

"This thread is worthless without photos!"

Justin: your rig sounds great!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

alright fellas. settle down.:flipoff2:
fixed it. I guess pics are blocked when linked off pirate. sorry about that.

:beer:
-Dustin

Dustin, are those the same stockers you had widened...? Dood, let me know if you want to get rid of those anytime in the near future. I love they way they look with the 37's... If you eventually go with the another set of wheels hit me up!

:D mike

thanks guys. Ryan does great work!
No blueprints. I bit the bullet, swallowed my pride, and paid an expert to roll this one out. Ryan from wickedfabrication in Santa Clara, CA built it.

Yo Mike- hows yer rig coming? Those are stockers widened. I need to give these rims a fresh coat of paint and polisch the caps before I put them on. They look alot better on these 37's than 33's. If I ever get rid of them I will let you know!

thanks!
Dustin

that cage looks SWEET!!!

dustin said:
Yo Mike- hows yer rig coming?

Its coming, I took a few weeks off, but still coming, still working on my PS, Just got my axle back from Kurt who did a killer job and I have a portion of the POR down on the tub. I need to get my suspension set up and burned in, but thats almost ready. I think the biggest thing is im going to Australia for like three weeks next month and i need to make sure i've got paper for all the fosters i'll be drinking.

:beer: :beer: mike

Someone has to say it - what is the point of the half diagonal bracing. Roll it sideways hard and the cage will fold.

Either put in a full diagonal or not - those half ones look pretty but I can't see them doing a lot when needed...

Rest looks nice though... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom