Aftermarket seats..... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Post up what you have in your 40/buggy/???.

Pics would be great too!

THANKS!

-Steve

I have buckets out of a 90-ish Saturn. They were free and the guy who gave them to me recovered them in some tan vinyl for the cost of material....$60.
Seat height manually adjustable, 2 position lumbar, removable headrests, decent bolsters and not so big that my Tuffy wouldn't fit. And did I mention......free.

Ed
Pics on home 'puter.

Corbeau Baja SS...you can have a sit in a couple weeks....damn comfy, and pretty inexpensive, relatively....

i have A Corbeau A4. Yep, just one. (my side, of course) But it is starting to get kinda tight to get into now, so I'm thinking of shooting over to Kragen...they have some that look like it, but vinyl, and bigger, and $220 for two of 'em

These are those FLOFIT ones I was talkin bout a couple months ago. Pretty cool, they got an air pump lumbar that's nice and soft, thick soft cloth, extendable in front, adjustable headrest, fore and aft adjustable, back folds all the way down which is nice for a lunch break nap in the shade. They hug your back and keep ya nice and snug. Super comfy seats.

I know you've seen this pic before but it's the only one I've got now. :cheers:
IMG_0014.JPG

hey HawkDriver those are pretty nice seats, were did you get them and how much.

and it looks like your cruiser partner wants his turn behind the wheel (LOL)

I'm planning on getting the Corbeau Baja SS

$170 per, looks like a nice seat and have been told good things about them

pic

bajass.jpg

4 runner

4 runner seats not that good of a pic
DSCF0022.JPG

mid 80's Volvo, leather, heated, $50/pair, minor mods to install. Firm, comfortable, durable, but the bolsters are a little small for me. Neither seat folds forward so I use the rear doors a lot. HTH
cruiser seats sm.jpg

COrbeau ultra baja ss. the wide version. Corbeau has the mounts for land cruisers and the wide version is a little more comfortable. HAd the non wide vesion for most of this season and they rubbed the hips the wrong way.

search

Olympic Super Seats from Quadratec, heep sliders and custom seat-mount frame like BTB sells.
022-1.JPG
0021-1.JPG

Last edited:
no pics right now, but I am using honda prelude seats for the time being until i can afford something better

Vitesse_6 said:
Hi .
Mine are PRP seats, IIRC they ran about $175 each, I also have a matching rear bench.
Enjoy :cheers:

looked on the prp site and couldn't tell. do the bench seats have slots for 5 point belts?

thorvald said:
looked on the prp site and couldn't tell. do the bench seats have slots for 5 point belts?

I dont think so, But I have my kids car seats in there, I was also only going to have a 4 pt. in the rear, Like the front.
I will look again tonight if you want.
Have fun

Vitesse_6 said:
Hi .
Mine are PRP seats, IIRC they ran about $175 each, I also have a matching rear bench.

Enjoy :cheers:
attachment.php

Dude can you show me a pic of your passenger side or your a-b spreader and seat mount, I have been trying to figure out how I was going to build mine and keep the seats low, and you have the same style truck as mine. Looking to see what you did around the gas tank. looking to rock out with the same seats too, I think those are the ones, similar at least

:beer:

Vitesse_6 said:
I dont think so, But I have my kids car seats in there, I was also only going to have a 4 pt. in the rear, Like the front.
I will look again tonight if you want.
Have fun

cool, 4 points probably enough does it have the slot like the front, or do they go over the top of the seat for the rear?

did you fab the brackets yourself? and do they slide? sweet setup
makes me think of trading in my stock seat for something like that since Im going to have to redo it soon anyways.

edit: oh, and what's the width of the bench seat, imagine its the 46".

thorvald said:
cool, 4 points probably enough does it have the slot like the front, or do they go over the top of the seat for the rear?

did you fab the brackets yourself? and do they slide? sweet setup
makes me think of trading in my stock seat for something like that since Im going to have to redo it soon anyways.

edit: oh, and what's the width of the bench seat, imagine its the 46".

On the bench there are 3 slots for 2 people, the harness will go over the back.
I had the seats installed when the cage was built, Yes they do slide.
The bench is either 44" or 46" it fits between the fenders.
I dont have a digi camera, I will need to take home the work digi if you would liks any other pic's :cheers:
Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom