ROTW - sjcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Darwood said:
She's in plain view, hugging the boy. Her head is right next to the boys head. Now I'm thinking you need glasses. ;)

Both of your replies made my day - exactly what I was thinking skimming through Doug's posts :D

landtank said:
Do you remember which pattern number that was on the covers? My wifes 4Runner needs some and I can't tell from the site which one you selected, which would be a good match for her truck.

I believe it's either T4 or N6 (first thing I ever put on the cruiser). I'll check the receipts box if the information is there later tonight.

NorCalDoug said:
That supra light switch is pretty cool. Did you pick it up new or 2nd hand?

From a local junk yard (saw lots of them) - $3 I think...

Nice pink panty machine dude. :flipoff2:

sjcruiser said:
It's supposed to. However, the switch that came with it does not fit on the cruiser's fender hole. I'm still looking for a smaller one (or drill a larger hole :eek: )

I was going to use a murcury switch, might be a though :)

[Comparing to most others' on the list, mine is pretty much a plain jane truck. ]

Our list of stuff is real simular, and yet I still feel real plain Jane too

[with power distributor block]

Can I see this?

[Slee's upgrade headlight wiring harness/MKII Supra fog light switch for the 1000FF Hellas]

Are the Hellas fog lights?

Thanks

Steven

Lars said:
Where did you buy the seat covers? Got a link?

It used to be www.great-covers.com. I think they have a new website www.gtcovers.com, which is more user friendly.

loquito said:
[with power distributor block]

Can I see this?

[Slee's upgrade headlight wiring harness/MKII Supra fog light switch for the 1000FF Hellas]

Are the Hellas fog lights?

The distributor block is similar to the ones that are normally used on external amplifiers. I'll try to snap a pic tomorrow. The Hellas are driving lights.

i like the idea with the a/c pipe insulation

I want to see the ". JDM second row seat reclining hinges" That is so cool!

Nice Ride! In SF and very near by if you ever plan to go off road!

On UK spec trucks, the blank switches on the dash panel are occupied by headlamp height adjustment, headlamp jet washer and rear fog lamps.

It ought to be possible to obtain an original LC fog light switch instead of the Supra switch, that's if you want a consistent "look".

AnnoymousUser said:
I want to see the ". JDM second row seat reclining hinges" That is so cool!

Nice Ride! In SF and very near by if you ever plan to go off road!

I'll take some pics & post it up this afternoon...

alkaline747trio said:
where did you get them, how much, etc..?

I got them from Man-a-Fre awhile ago (now discontinued) for approx. $99 a pair. The price might be different since these are now rare items. You could contact Mot on this forum if you'd like get them still.

TLC42TD said:
It ought to be possible to obtain an original LC fog light switch instead of the Supra switch

These are available at some US vendors. However, it would cost more than half of what I paid for the lights themselves, so...

Some pix of a hinge and the second row seats...The hinges are gray (didn't know better) instead of oak - never notice the different though.
IMG_1717_small.jpg
IMG_1718_small.jpg
IMG_1719_sm.jpg

Some other positions - the hinges have total 6 positions: one stock and five reclining angles
IMG_1720_sm.jpg
IMG_1721_sm.jpg
IMG_1722.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom