FJ Cruiser Survey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alvarorb

Color Geek in Charge
Threads
Website
www.arb-digital.com
I just got a promo mail from Toyota regarding the FJ Cruiser.
The survey is pretty standard. However, in one part it asks "If Toyota could answer one question for you about the FJ Cruiser, what would it be?"
I said "Why didn't you include a Solid Front Axle"

http://www.gmi-mr.com/survey/s.phtml?sn=32391

By completing the survey, you could win a trip to SEMA. BTW, I have no affiliation with this survey. I just think that if Toyota starts hearing about a solid front axle, they might do something about it.

Regards

Alvaro

Yup I just completed the survey. Strange, I mentioned a solid front axle too...

Actually I said "Why did Toyota miss the mark in not producing a vehicle more true to the Land Cruiser heritage as Toyota is making it out to be, ie a direct competitor to the Jeep Wrangler (coil sprung, solid front axle, removable top, etc)???"

Maybe they will listen.

In the "describe to a friend" I was a little nicer...

Please listen Toyota...

I think it would be nice if we made noise in numbers.

Alvaro

Just completed it too....

Hope they actually read these...I don't care about the SEMA crap...I just want them to hear suggestions from people who love and care about the LC heritage, tradition, legend, mythology... ;)

EXACTLY. But I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Survey done!

I let them have it for not putting a solid front axle or a diesel or hybrid engine. I made the comparison to the Liberty diesel and the TJ Rubicon. ;p

Let's hope we can skew the market research a bit.

How would I describe it....

The FJ Cruiser is in the same class as the Jeep Liberty. I don't think it will be as capable as the FJ40 or something like the Jeep Rubicon.

What question would I ask?

Why not offer the FJ with a solid front axle?

msahr said:
EXACTLY. But I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

yeah, I know...just like the Toyota R/D guy who posted here (if that was indeed an authentic Toy. R/D guy)...

I guess Toyota basically sees the American car market as one massive pot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

While they see the rest of the world as a place to sell the good stuff (Australia, Middle East, Africa).

-o-

Woody should make it mandatory for every single MUDDER to go and fill out the questionairre today--woody--can you lock people out until they post a message here saying they completed it? :flipoff2: That way we might be able to skew market research...
J/K
-o-

Just saw the little link at the top....nice Woody...very stealth of you... :flipoff2:

Now everyone, go and fill it out....

And thanks to Alvaro for sharing (as usual) ;)

bold and red...

actually, I should make it pink....LX450 style...hehehe

I asked for more cup-holders.

Don't kick me out Woody, I just completed it.

troy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom