WTS: Milford cargo barrier for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I thought this would work. I bought a Milford barrier for the 100, knowing that I had side curtain airbags. However, everything I read said there were no third seat curtain airbags, so I figured I'd be fine as the barrier sits behind the second row. Unfortunately, when pulling off the trim today to drill the mounting holes, I discovered that there is definately an airbag up above the third row. That means the mounting arm and maybe the barrier itself will be in the way of the deploying airbag, which is obviously not something I want to do.

Therefore, I'm offering this barrier up for anyone with a 100 Series. It's new-in-box, except for some open plastic bags with hardware. Rather than try to return it and pay shipping twice, I thought I'd see if anyone lcoally might want it. I paid $489 plus $100 to ship (no sales tax since I didn't buy it from MAF), so I'm asking just the $489 and I can deliver locally or meet anyone halfway in the Bay Area or further north or south in the valley. Actually, we'll be in the Bay Area on July 23rd, so I can deliver it anywhere down there, or we can meet halfway if you want it sooner. I'm willing to ship elsewhere, but you'd have to pick up the shipping, so you might as well order it from the importer directly.

This thing is super beefy, and acts as sort of an internal rollcage. Also comes with one of those cool glass breaking hammers for the windows, if you need to get out in an emergency. Has openings for child seat anchor tethers with flip-open covers. Very slick. This model is designed for trucks with rear A/C, so it is a bit lower to clear the lower roofline. The added advantage is that I think you can also mount it in the forward position behind the front row seats, for max cargo capacity. The normal height barrier doesn't allow this as the sunroof housing gets in the way. Here's Milford's website:

http://www.milfordind.com.au

I wanted the barrier badly for added protection for the baby, so I'm quite peeved right now that it won't work. Also blew $100 on shipping that I'll never see again. Anyway, hit me offline if interested.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom