Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 77 FJ40 SBC

This is the current state of my 5 yr project....at least i finally got it on the road and driving. Still working on cooling issues. Its got a stock 72 Chevy 350,MSD distributor,Downey 4" lift, dual fuel tanks, dual batteries ,4 wheel disc brakes, Painless wiring, 16" forged aluminum wheels on 35"s AGR power steering, Warn Winch

Last edited:
drive her as much as i can when she ain't broke. 35's
new40.JPG

I Have Several Cars That Get Better Milage But I Just Love Driving This So Much : 383 Sbc, 4" Lift, 35's, 4wd, 4spd W/spilt Tc Lots Of Home Fabbed Stuff. Oh And Upside Down Bezel :)
IMAG0126.JPG

Okay- Here is my Daily Driver, and only vehicle for that matter, I drive it around 25 miles to and from work everyday. I am getting 16mpg it has the sturdy 2f from an 85 fj60, 4" lift, 35" mtr's, and an ARB snorkel (though not much use now that I live in Colorado).

I love this thing, I keep talking about getting a hoda to take to work, but by the time I add another vehicle to my insurance, keep it running, and start messing with it (like I do any vehicle) it is just as cost effective to drive it everyday.
dd shotmtr.jpg

Rezarf, somethin about your cruiser that I just love. :)

riverguide said:
Rezarf, somethin about your cruiser that I just love. :)

I love this machine. It brings me a lot of fun and enjoyment. I love building it just as much as driving it.

I know what you mean though, there are a few rigs that I would trade straight up for it (like they would do it) that I see here on the board... mainly Murdraks 45.

Thanks bro-

Rezarf <><

Mine,
Its been DD 60 miles a day for the last couple months.
HPIM0525 (Medium) (Small).jpg

Last edited:
74 Fj D.d.

I drive it daily (30 miles) The rig is all origional.

This has to be one of the greatest threads i have ever seen. i don't own a 40 but i will one day. I love the fact that they all look so different whether its the lift, tires, rims, or color. Seems like no two 40's looks the exact same. Thanks for sharing guys.

Currently a weekend warrior...my daily commute suck a$$...stop and go gridlock for miles. Good news is maybe an office relo in the future which will allow me to DD it :D. Summer trim
summerhalf.JPG

Winter trim...or if you too fat and lazy to take the top off this year trim.
MVC-003Fsm2.JPG

WOW!!, this thread is quite popular!!! Im gonna Post another picture of my truck soon to be driven daily.... (Yes I know about the shackle angle!!)

img07626dd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom