WOW, ubber low mile mint fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
found this in front of my office today, 84-ish fj60.....with 66,000 on it, its MINT, as new, never seen a cleaner more stock 60 in my life, everything is perfect! even the original AM/FM radio and the orignal headlights................just a perfect 60

97968427.jpg

97968421.jpg

97968409.jpg

97968407.jpg

97968405.jpg

just amazes me that one could have that low of miles and in such perfect shape

pimp I never would of thought about stock head lamps ... and that is a very clean 60 indeed

our 90 fj62 still had the stock high beems, my buddies 66 Stout still has the stock/original lights also.

kling-on said:
pimp I never would of thought about stock head lamps ... and that is a very clean 60 indeed

that is a nice rig....
There is a 60 in CT that has 38K orgi miles on it. The current owner is the turd owner. It was first used at a lighthouse to be a gofer truck. Then sold to a guy that let it sit and then the current owner takes it back and fourth to the train station....about 5 miles each way.

Wow! that 60 is def. a clean one.

Aren't the gray headlight bezels '85 -'86?

WAIT....its not as clean as i thought....there are (3) dead bugs on the headlight bezel! lol

owner just called me(I left a card on the window) He got it from his father in law who bought it new in the Bay area, it was a 4th car for them, it replaced a 71 fj55 :) He just LOVES it, he needed 3 point belts in the rear, bought all new OEM parts and installed them.........no aftermarket crap. He was shocked that I noticed the original headlights...........told me no one but him had ever noticed those.

He is moving to Gig Harbor so we will be hooking up, and I will be selling his folks a home as well :)

don't know, this is a 85.

60wag said:
Aren't the gray headlight bezels '85 -'86?

Needs some larger rubber under the wheel wells. Looks too much like a golf cart w/ stockers.

Are you sure that that rig has not been restored? If not, it has been kept in a garage since it rolled off the assembly line. BUY IT NOW!!!

:beer:

John:

Is the sell the home, get the cruiser a package deal?

BTW, my cruiser had stock headlights - they were replaced with Hellas, and I have the originals in a box - anybody need a set for a good price?

M

yup sure, just from me looking at it and then talking to the owner, its been in his family sense new............garaged all the time. He asked me how the climite was in WA......he didn't want any rust issues. i told him its fine, same as portland

Oddly......I am not really interested in it, sure I find it an amazing 60, but what would I do with it? , never even asked the seller if he would sell it..........knowing that he wouldn't. He loves it.......he should be keeping it

GLTHFJ60 said:
Are you sure that that rig has not been restored? If not, it has been kept in a garage since it rolled off the assembly line. BUY IT NOW!!!

:beer:

There was a rig for sale in Albuquerque several months ago with 25K original and looked about as clean. Wonder where it ended up...

PimpMeister, did you get a WOODY?

(No offence Woody)

HA ha ha.

Landpimp said:
Oddly......I am not really interested in it, sure I find it an amazing 60, but what would I do with it? , never even asked the seller if he would sell it..........knowing that he wouldn't. He loves it.......he should be keeping it

Obviously you have reached the pinnacle of Cruiser Zen....you have transcended beyond your own wants and needs and are now thinking in another dimension!! :)

Wow! That IS really nice! I would love to drive something with that low of miles and in that good of shape, just to get the "feel" of what they were like new! I've found over the years, even the nice ones seems to drive a little different from one or another ....... still sad I had to let mine go, it only had 109k on the clock :crybaby:

Pimp - post up more pics if you have them.

Thought, I wonder if the paint color helps out. By that I mean its silver (light color) and holds up better to the beating sun then say the bright red and bright blue ones that tend to have paint fading on them.

When I get another 60, its going into the garage and the FZJ can sit out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom