Oh what a feeling Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After only 7 years it finally rolls on its own. Of course the Air force prolonged it 3 extra years for me. Funny story for my first time around the block, half way around my oil pressure gage dropped to zero and my temp shot all the way up. The engine didn't seem overly hot and nothing was acting weird. Turns out a fuse wasn't making good connection, all is well again. Thanks for all the help from members of this board without out you this wouldn't be.

Les

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot in all my excitement, Jan 71, all original metal (New Mexico), 4 in TPI lift, 33x10.5 (widened stock rims), 82k, all original everything inside and out, unless it was rubber and maybey the alternator. I think it was white originaly, but had been rattle canned green. Now has base coat desert tan, and about 10 coats of clear. Didn't fill any holes, hence the black dots above the rear fenders, just put rubber plugs in. PO must have mounted a shovel or jack or something. Motor sat for 7yrs, started right up and still doesn't smoke or anything. I am so happy to be troubleshooting now vs building. Tried to fill er up and noticed the rubber tube wasn't sealed well, truck still smells like gas. Thanks again.

Les

Hodag, where are you located in Omaha? I am at Offutt over in Bellevue.

Les

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom