Little 25 treasures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Archie,

Sure way to get banned from the 25 Owners Group........

Posting pictures of new 25 with no information......:doh:

No answers on the heater until we know the story ........ ;p

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Sure way to get banned from the 25 Owners Group........

Posting pictures of new 25 with no information......:doh:
Not just banned, but your 25 will have to be confiscated as well.

So, what's the deal on this one. Who, what, where, when, how and why?? :confused:

I thought you guys will be happy to see some new stuff, never ever imagined that it will destroy my reputation :frown:

OK thats not mine, I just found the pics (Sender:- George AKA orange45 on Pirate4x4) of this and it was for sale two years back somewhere in Santa Margarita or Garden Valley (Northern California) may be still it is????

Also came to know that John Pardi had a look of it around sometime then, if it is true then He would know more then me. :D

If anyone of us buy this then please remember only thing I want from this is driver side front fender :grinpimp: and the heater and the front emblem.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Oh boy, now I either didn't see Georg post that........or I forgot. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure which is worse. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't go so far as saying the heater is not original, but it's not like the Nippondenso unit "commonly" found.

As far as I know......they were all dealer installed. They may have used the Nippondenso unit........or whatever was available local.

Hummmmm......, if this is the case then wait till I dig my storage, I remember getting one strange heater with my FJ25 from PO, I will post the pic when I will reach that far. :D

Jim, any thoughts on those windshield latches (I mean functionality wise)? I find them really cool and easy to operate, but never had any experience of those. it should be an easy conversion on FJ25's.

Last edited:
Archie 1962 FJ25 said:
Check this 1958 FJ25 Heater (Some one told me this is the original toyota stock heater, Also I saw this same heater on TLC's FJ25 :) that one is 1958 also,)
I do know of this 25, I just happen to have the stock wheels from it in my back yard. Those windshield latches you see wern't stock, updated. Heater is stock, just like the photos of the optional heater. has t-bird, and script land cruiser emblems on aprons. Has 40 axles, chevy 6 cyl, 25 4-speed, 62-2-speed transfercase. rear wheel wells are about 1 1/2" taller than newer cruisers, tall tool box, foward rear seat, tire on the side, front cradle motor mount. and very well thrashed condition. I need to jot down the Frame # next time I see it. John Pardi

I found remnants of what appears to be front mud flaps :D I'll take pics tonight.

DSC00060_sm.JPG

EDIT: I think this was a PO mod. Sorry

Last edited:
Archie 1962 FJ25 said:
"TRD" Marked on bottom of the can.

That's TEQ.......TuRD is a recent thing. :D
Is that a Toyota can carrier, are there any markings on it at all, or is it US Surplus? If there's a TEQ on there, you're not leaving the country with it. ;)

Heater is pretty nifty, any marks on it to help identify?

And Archie, you've been doing pretty good for yourself for being a "new guy"! :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom