60 Series Rear Window Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
60/62 Series Rear Window Sliders

I bought this pair of Rear Window Sliders from Spector a couple years ago and have never used them. They've been sitting in my garage the whole time. I'm never gonna use them. Who wants 'em? I've got the original installation hardware + directions as well.
SOR price: $259. My price: $220(shipping included).
http://www.sor.com/sor/cat321.tam?xax=12825&page.ctx=cat321.tam

Update: As of 5:15pm EDT 4/29, there's a deal in place with HZJ60 Guy. Will keep updated.

Last edited:
to clarify, these are the aftermarket sliders not the OEM spiders?

Landpimp, they are the aftermarket C.R.Laurence Automotive Products sliders offered from SOR. Not OEM. And I'm actually sending them to HZJ60 Guy tomorrow.

Back up for grabs!!!
Shipping these things to HZJ60Guy in Washington turned out to be a small fortune. Neither one of us wanted to spend the 1/4 of set price that it would've cost. So here's the deal:
I would rather avoid shipping altogether meaning if someone in the SouthEast wants 'em, give me a holler and I'd be willing to negotiate the $220 price to make up for your gas milage and time to pick them up here in beautiful Charleston. (Hey, it'll be a nice vacation too. :) )
I will still consider shipping if you are "near" the SouthEast and it won't cost much to ship to you. PM me.

Last edited:
It's been a while=BUMP.
Someone make me an offer. None will be laughed at...if reasonable. :D Every aspect of this sale is negotiable.
These things are just sitting here. Someone should get some use out of them.

any chance you know anyone heading up to VA anytime? I'd be interested in 'em, but don't want to break the bank with shipping...

bk
-another former JH resident....and UWYO grad...

Sold and shipping to 2badfjs next week. Sorry, guys.
(And I was only in JH for a month living in the Motel 6 right before the season started. Couldn't find a rental that allowed my two dogs. Closest we found after 3 weeks was Moran Junction and a couple trailers in Driggs and that would've been hell for my girlfriend. Ended up in Steamboat. JH is beautiful though! :) And I found my Cruiser! :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom