add a leaf kit for 40's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Or a good local custom spring shop can re arch/make custom add a leafs; getting harder to find shops that do this work anymore with most vehicles on fancy IFS/coils now.

My addaleaf did wonders for lift and leveling the 40 but my dentist bill went way up do to filling falling out. I am re-arching first thing now that I'm home.

There is no way that I would spend a moment screwing around with an add a leaf set up. Install new spring packs, and be done with it.

But that is just me.

Good luck!

-Steve

Hellwig load leveling springs, adds 550 lbs of load-leveling, picked the back end of mine right up. They are good, and fairly cheap. Specter sells them for a decent price for what they're worth.

I picked up very nice quiality add-a-leafs from a local spring shop at $28 each or $56 a pair... They ride really nice too, key is that they are long and skinny with some play in them so they are not bone jarring...

We have 2 different kits available, long leafs $42.95 pair, and short $36.95 pair. The shorties will ride much stiffer than the long ones. But in conclusion, I agree with that poser Steve, add-a-leafs are a temporary band aid for old sagged springs. I dont really reccomend re-arching either, they will just flatten out in a shorter time. Steve H. < Steve C. :cheers:

rancho jeep add a leafs work well from what i'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom