Spy Shot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Being fitting for prototype bumpers/snorkel..

securedownload2xb2.jpg

image058cy9.jpg

Where?

First in USA. That thing says VX on the back.

Wow, Dont waste any time, lol..

Those are going to be pretty complex!

Still looks like a minivan :flipoff2:

From Toyota Website:
''Toyota strives to build vehicles to match customer interest and thus they typically are built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. If you would prefer a vehicle with no or different options, contact your dealer to check for current availability or the possibility of placing a special order.''

Which customers are THEY listening to??

I look forward to seeing the finished product! Good luck in your upgrades. Adding a snorkel, bumper & lift to this is almost like giving it a sex change, isn't it? Or does it just make it a cross dresser?

I only say these things because I'm bitter and jealous and can't afford a new one myself. Cool mods! congrats!

of course it's the USA, that's why they have the LX570. Specifically catered to the US market.

same armor problems as the 4Runner x 100

of course it's the USA, that's why they have the LX570. Specifically catered to the US market.

same armor problems as the 4Runner x 100

Like the 100, Toyota America offers almost no options/packages like they do around the rest of the globe. The US has one buyer-type and we ain't it (OK...I am :D ).

I see a T in the front bumper.

wow i think its great they are working on the bumper stuff already i just feel that design is gonna make it expensive difficult for the after marketers and not very durable if its plastic but hey i cant wait to see the product my biggest problem with the lc so far is the looks of that back bum[er

Like the 100, Toyota America offers almost no options/packages like they do around the rest of the globe. The US has one buyer-type and we ain't it (OK...I am :D ).

They addressed "our" market with the FJCruiser.
The 08 addresses it's intended market.

Personally, I think the LC is a product overlap for this market as the LX570 addresses it better. But that seems to continue from the LX470/LC market.

At any rate, I would hate to see the LC name disappear in the USA so it's good it remains...

only way i can see to put that TJM on there is to cut the plastic and keep the top half of it... interesting to see what they come up with.

The rear... oh boy, that looks like fun :rolleyes:

i found out that all the prototype LCs for aftermarket stuff have VX badges.

They addressed "our" market with the FJCruiser.
The 08 addresses it's intended market.

Personally, I think the LC is a product overlap for this market as the LX570 addresses it better. But that seems to continue from the LX470/LC market.

At any rate, I would hate to see the LC name disappear in the USA so it's good it remains...

only way i can see to put that TJM on there is to cut the plastic and keep the top half of it... interesting to see what they come up with.

The rear... oh boy, that looks like fun :rolleyes:

FJC has nothing to do with a LC (or markets).

Take a closer look at that front pic. Look they cut the plastic bumper. Thats my idea ;)

Does it occur to you that they sell a few more units that way? Why do you think GM brands the same basic truck a Chevy and GMC? Almost the same thing, but slightly different for different buyers.

Not only that, but the Land Cruiser is the marquee vehicle of the Toyota Line-up. Why would Toyota USA agree to let only Lexus sell it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom