Cool 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This makes me want a 100.

...Akin to Christo's creations . I think Dan gave us an overview of this rig in another thread ... I wonder if some site has a writeup on the whole shebang ?

:cheers:

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Need more pics!!!!

-Matt

That looks pretty cool... Kinda like H2's SUT.

Thats what Toyota should do next: Their next SUT. That is one cool truck. It would compete with the Cadillac EXT and H2 SUT. When I say Compete, I mean blowing them away. Christo ought to do that for his new project.

SWEEEEEEEET! I like mucho! I still think the 80 fixed like that is cooler, but that is awesome. I think Toyota should start looking at this board for some ideas that will really sell. Toyota are you listening?

....Hey , and if the guys in California slammed theirs down , Toyota could come up with some nifty ads ...

"The all new Toyota SLUT - Sport Lowered Utility Truck"​

"Forget about getting a hummer , get into our SLUT today !!....​

....'even comes with a bed !!! :D"​
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Met the owner, and saw him wheel it on metal masher. Very, very capable truck with tons of nifty mods.
Cheers,
Sean

Alan Podvin, builder of "interesting" 80's. ;)

Yours truly supplied the hood and a few other bits :D

His attention span can be a bit short and he tires of his creations sometimes not long after he finishes one. :rolleyes:

I bet a guy could buy it from him pretty easy as I'm sure he is already thinking of something else to try. :beer:

Kind of reminds me, I believe he said it was for sale, and would sell to a fellow cruiser head before it goes on ebay. Not 100% sure on that, but it does ring a bell. So does $25,000. Caveat, I do have a bad memory.
Cheers,
Sean

Anyone wanna buy my 80? hehehe

I was in Moab this past weekend mountain biking and saw that truck on the SlickRock trail - unbelievable. Looks even better in person and was doing some hills so steep they were just silly...

so then, when he says it wheels better than anything he'd built before (or something like that - see other thread), that would be thanks to the short overhangs, lift and tires, and weight, and despite IFS?
E

CDan- I got that feeling he had a short attention span with his rigs, I talked to the dude briefly about this truck, he said, "This thing wheels better with IFS than my last 5 or 6 80's"

5 or 6 80's :eek:

I heard someone mention it was aquired for around $8k from a soft rollover, don't know if it's true or not. Even with another 20k on top of that, he did OK IMHO.

Kipper

Considering that the general concensus is that a live axle is better suited for off-roading and the fact that he will most likley be looking to sell the 100. I can't imagine him saying " Yup, the 80s I owned wheel better than this thing". I don't know the man, I've never met the man and I'm not implying anything. I just don't see anyone in that situation saying something negative about the vehicle.

I would make an offer on that truck...too cool

Does the truck have body lift?
The rear frame overhang are gone but it seems the bumper bracket slope up from the modified original frame.
I saw him selling a lot of 100 series stuff a few months back on ebay.
Realy cool truck :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom