Govenor Diaphram injection pump. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was going through the regualar maintanance schedule for my HJ60 and one thing is states to do is lubricate the govenor diaphram. I was looking through the 2H engine manual and it does show a governor diaphram for the Manual transmission HJ60 but I can't seem to find it on the Automatic Transmission HJ60. Am I missing something?

You'd think that but the manual shows 2 different components for the the HJ60 manaul trans and the 2H auto and 2HT. I wonder if if has to do with the way the engine RPM is control at the shift points on an AT.

and you have an auto? so, i guess if the RPM's are different they could be different, or maybe the part was upgraded or replaced. What is the part # for the governor diaphram for the manual motor, maybe someone knows of a different and can compare.

I have the Toyota shop Manual for the 2H and 2HT motor on PDF. I'll take a look and see if I can get the part number. Thanks

Thanks Lowenbrau. I'll cross that one off the list then. Thanks to you too Cody for helping out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom