Spark plug #5? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where might I find spark plug number 5? The code I got said misfire on cylinder 5 and figure I should start here, trying to replace it and see how it runs.

The #5 is on the driver-side, second cylinder from the rear ( firewall )

Dont bother with changing out the plug, its your coil-pack thats throwing that code.

FYI... Toyota part# 90080-19027 , it`ll set ya back around 90 bucks ;p

The #5 is on the driver-side, second cylinder from the rear ( firewall )

Dont bother with changing out the plug, its your coil-pack thats throwing that code.

FYI... Toyota part# 90080-19027 , it`ll set ya back around 90 bucks ;p

I think you may have nailed it.

:beer:

How are we supposed to keep a decent thread going if a guy gets an accurate, straightforward answer including part number on the first response?

Sincity100 - couldn't you at least wait till a couple of guys took wild ill-informed guesses at the problem or repeated what their old shade-tree indy said when they had a ducati street bike with similar symptoms ? Then we'd have something to work with as far as starting a decent thread.

Now, we got nothing. Just a straightforward tech question with a complete answer in 1 post.

How are we supposed to keep a decent thread going if a guy gets an accurate, straightforward answer including part number on the first response?

Sincity100 - couldn't you at least wait till a couple of guys took wild ill-informed guesses at the problem or repeated what their old shade-tree indy said when they had a ducati street bike with similar symptoms ? Then we'd have something to work with as far as starting a decent thread.

Now, we got nothing. Just a straightforward tech question with a complete answer in 1 post.

you forget. i have an LX470 now. i am more than willing to degrade any thread to CHAT status. the 80 board should be thrilled that i jumped right over them and went to a 100 when i replaced the 60.:D

sincity100 nailed it all right. Switched out coil pack 5 and 1 and error moved to 1. Replaced the part and everything is good. Thanks again.

you forget. i have an LX470 now. i am more than willing to degrade any thread to CHAT status. the 80 board should be thrilled that i jumped right over them and went to a 100 when i replaced the 60.:D

the 80 forum may be thanking you, but the 100 is keepin' an eye an ya...! :D

Not only does sin have a great looking/wheeling truck and plenty of photos for the forum, but he has the coil issue memorized. Nice work.

Glad everything worked out for ya Dtrout

Damn :eek:

I`m sorry, I promise I`ll never do that again !

Well....at least some of you ( following true Ih8mud thread protocol ) continued on with seemingly useless chat :beer:

I`m glad it was that easy of a fix for Dtrout .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom