Why TOYOTA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I say because it was big, can fit 8 if I want to, but not to big it can't do some serious off roading..... pretty much the perfect platform to wheel in comfort.....oh and had a solid front... a must.
Other vehicles I was looking at were a solid front suburban, jeep grand cherokee and a land rover disco.... disco was out due to reliability problems, suburban was out due to it's overall size (but I still might get one for a tow vehicle). Came down to the lc and the jp. went with the lc due to seating capacity and the fact that no one I new had one.... yet (my friend now wants to get one)

Thats a great video and all but what is the biggest size tire I can run on my xinch lift?

Oh, what a feeling! Who could ask for anything more?

Look at the bottom car in the "1930" section; it looks just like a VW Beetle. Which came first?

disco was out due to reliability problems

Good decision. I asked my friend with a Disco if he wanted to go wheeling this weekend. He said he couldn't cuz his power steering was getting worked on. :frown:

Because our muffler bearings never go bad!

Good decision. I asked my friend with a Disco if he wanted to go wheeling this weekend. He said he couldn't cuz his power steering was getting worked on. :frown:

yep and I can't say that i'm happier with it... sure i've had to work on it a lot but that is mostly due to the age/miles of the rig and not knowing the history on it so well..... and also the po forgetting to mention stuff like the a/c compressor missing and such... oh well still a badass rig for what I paid for it

No matter how many times i watch it, its still good. The lone bull fighter music sells it.

But the last link threw me off. It says Land Cruiser 1951, and then showed a pic of Jeeps?! :confused:

Now all i have to do is figure out what TEQ stands for. hmmmmm :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom