(New ARB Bumper)The Moose Gets a Nose Job (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It finally came in. I installed my ARB bumper winch and lights this weekend. Pretty easy install, but I was amazed how light the ARB bumper was. I should be getting my sliders in a week or two.[/ATTACH]
IMAGE_00020rev1.jpg
IMAGE_00031rev1.jpg

Nice fit, what winch you got under there? How is your rig handling the extra weight?

Mine handles better with the weight...

Nice fit, what winch you got under there? How is your rig handling the extra weight?

Mine handles better with the weight...

I put in a Warn M8000. You know the ride is a bit better, in my opinion the winch and bumper dont weigh too much. I was able to lift both myself. Compared to other bumpers that I have put on other rigs its realativly light.

I like the way it looks, infact I overheard some guys today commentling on how tough my cruiser looks. Made me proud.

PP

Looks Good, but why is it in the parking lot?

Looks Good, but why is it in the parking lot?

It was in my yard. I acutally used the winch yesterday to pull a few big logs up hill. Everything worked well.

The hardest part about the install was deciding where to put my on board air and h20 lines.

PP

Looks great! What lights did you use? Were they easy to hook up too?

Is that one of the new ARBs? It may just be the pic but it seems to stick out a lot less than the other one that was posted recently.

Looks nice.. What size & kind of tires you running in the pictures?

It does not stick out that far. I was worried about that too, but not a problem at all.

Paul

I have the blue 60 that posted earlier. It's the same bumper, but my cruiser is on 31's with stock springs. I also don't have a winch in mine yet, so it looks like there is big hole there.

I want to get my cruiser on 33's though with some lift, looks much better.

I have the blue 60 that posted earlier. It's the same bumper, but my cruiser is on 31's with stock springs. I also don't have a winch in mine yet, so it looks like there is big hole there.

I want to get my cruiser on 33's though with some lift, looks much better.

I was happy to see yours when you posted it. I had a hard time choosing between bumpers. Once I saw your posted I knew I made the right choice.

PP

The rounds look really nice with the new ARB. I'd like so see some squares behind a new one. Any 62 owners out there have a new ARB??

Looks good.

Slight hijack: Is your rig sporting a two tone paint scheme? I like it if my eyes aren't fooling me. Got any side pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom