4 37" MTRs on Classic 70's Slots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD.

I have a set of 4 - 37" x 12.50" x 15" Good Year MTRs mounted on classic 70's style desert racing slots - rims are 15" x 10" somewhere between 3" and 3.5" backspacing. Think it's 3" - currently mounted on a disc brake 40 and also clears my 4x4 labs arms. Rims need polishing and a few have some rock rash on the outer edge. I have wheeled these once, and currenlty only use them as street tires with maybe up to 1,000 miles on em. Tires look near new, no rock rash and 95% or so tread.

NEW PRICE - $1,200 obo. Make a Reasonable offer...now need to unload these for the storage space.

Oops - Includes a 5th rim with a 35" BFG MT with 50% tread mounted.

Last edited:
Pics.
37-MTR.jpg
37-MTR-2.jpg
37-MTR-3.jpg

Sir,
Where are you located? I'm intrested....very much!
Thanks........
DAVE:beer:

Yup, like Jim said - WPB, Florida. I can drop at a Forward Air Depot in Orlando if that's a shipping option for anyone...

Would you sell the rims without tires? Thanks.

Doubt it - but then again, it depends on what you're offering doesn't it :D.

Realistically I'm just really busy with rebuilding a flats boat, a wedding, getting my 40 ready for NC, fixing the house, and having shoulder surgery scheduled for next month - not looking for any extra work unless the price makes it worth it.

TTT. Still wanting to move these. Might separate if I got offers for both. Tires will be in SC this weekend and Tellico next week.

I might be interested in just the tires. How much for them? I could pick them up at Tellico.

Sorry - didn't see the post before I left. Price is slashed to $1,200 obo. Make an offer :D. Will split if both sell...

Bill, lets put them on my truck and if they look good I will take them.

Just bring them over.

Ok. Lemme know when the best time is - needs to be either tomorrow or Tues this week. After Friday I'm out for several days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom