Unique fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Just browsing the net and found these fender flares..never seen it before..kinda unique what do you guys think? Does anyone know?
Indo Fender Flares.JPG

Dont know, but I really like those. Can you zoom in on the front tag on the one on the left?

Karl

i like the look also. Makes the 80 look even more tough.

I like those a lot LX, but they would not look good on your bling truck. Too industrial.

I wonder if they're a bit flexible & more forgiving to trail rubs.

Sorry can't zoom in that's the best pic I can get and nope no further info :frown: but it look like same fender flares on the 40s.I like the 40s ;p

How could you like the 40, it's not dropped on 24's with 3 layers of limo tint? :grinpimp:

Looks like something Performance Products used to sell. Kind of a snap on plastic piece over your existing flares IIRC.

I like those alot. Wouldn't have to worry about the plastic supports breaking.

Let see some contact info LX.
Those bolt thingys are probably just for looks, so yeah, you would still have to worry about the supports breaking. Unless of course you're talking about something completely different. Then I don't know. :D

Those bolt thingys are probably just for looks, so yeah, you would still have to worry about the supports breaking. Unless of course you're talking about something completely different. Then I don't know. :D

Even if they were just for looks I wouldn't be shy about fabing them to bolt from the outside. Though I would prefer not having to fabricate.

Judging by the background in that shot, those 80's are in Paris. I bet you this is only in Europe product. we never get any good stuff here.

I'd be happy to pull a set off the Frontier down the street for ya. :)

I like the looks of the 80 even with factory flares, contrary to most, and these aftermarket flares look even better. Where can they be had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom