O'ficial Lil' Sahara thread ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prolly not - but gonna put it on the calender anyway. :frown:

Time to start thinkin' on this gig Folks. :cool:

Thanks to Roger for doin' the legwork and findin' some info for us. :cheers:

This first link lists all the rules. Please note ya gotta have a 6" x 12" flag 10' of the ground to run the dunes.

http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_little_sahara_ok.htm

The next linky tells some campin' info. Just click on the "View Park Map" once you go to the linky. We'll be settin' up The Commune in the Main Park Area right off US281.

http://www.oklahomaparks.com/detail.asp?id=1+5U+3602

Me and Josh are goin' up together with just my Junk and settin' up the Oz tent. We should arrive early Thursday afternoon sometime.

I think Stan was talkin' 'bout bringin' up some lil' 4-wheeler ATV's and Dusty and Tommy were talkin' 'bout bringin' up a sandrail. :cool:

Hope y'all can PAR-TIC-I-PATE. :beer:

:flamingo:

I need a 4 wheeler!!!!

Club run on 19 - 22 April.
:

At least it's the week after the rattlesnake roundup.

That should help the odds. Who's designated poison sucker in the club?? :eek:
2002a.jpg

Mike ... hope ya can make it Brother. :cool:

Fireman ... you're friggin' closer to this gig than any of us ... just show up with somethin'. :rolleyes:

Chad ... fell free to show up and suck on anythang ya like. :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

Thought this needed a bump...

So for my 3rd event I'll be making the trip out with our local "Old Man". He ain't quite as grumpy as Butch, but after our trip to SEMA, I'm not sure I can trust him to drive solo. :princess: I'm leaving my junk at home and sharing the expenses with Roger. I got a friend in Clinton, OK so I'm gonna see if he has a toy or two I can borrow. mmm maybe a sandrail...
See yall on Thursday afternoon. :beer::beer:

I really want to come out there. I'm tryin' to hash things out with the "on-call" crap at work. Aside from that, I just need to get my truck ready. Count Em and me in for this. :D

Where did you get the flag pole and flag?

but after our trip to SEMA, I'm not sure I can trust him to drive solo. :princess: I'm leaving my junk at home . :beer::beer:

Or could it be cause your Junk is still broken from the Round-up?

Or could it be cause your Junk is still broken from the Round-up?

Broke's kinda a strong word to use...it runs, just leaks a bit more than some Cruisers :flipoff2: BTW, it was "broke" before the Round-up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom