FJ40 ConFerr rear seat, NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
A few of you folks know that I bought out a bunch of stuff from ConFerr a few years back. I've been slowly selling off the rear seat frames without cushions with modest success on Ebay for a couple of years. Haven't had much time for Ebay lately tho.

I finally bit the bullet and paid to have the cushions made for these seats. As anticipated, I'll basically break even on them after adding in the time and effort it took to get them done. I don't have very many of these seats left, and hopefully the extra $$ I put in will move them out quicker.

In case you're a newb and don't know the history on these, ConFerr designed and built these seats JUST FOR THE LANDCRUISER. They fit snugly between the wheelwells, with a lip at either side that dresses over the top of the wheelwell and is designed to be bolted into the top of the wheelwell. The lips are welded to the main frame at an angle so that the seat has a rearward slope, making it more comfortable. Additionally, the seat was designed to have the seatback fold flat for more utility.

I also have a very small stock of armrests, and the first few seats that sell will be supplied with the armrests as well. When they're gone, they're gone.

$375 MUD price, FOB Burbank. Figure another $40 to ship anywhere east of the Rockies.

Thanks for looking.
200-1545-01.JPG

interested......................but low on Pesos. Christmas was a killer

Mines Nice

Hey Mark, not to hijack, but my Cruiser came with a Con-Fer rear seat that has arm rests, seat lifts up for storage underneith, and has a storage area behind the seat ( wheelwell width x 8x8 aprox ) thats lockable. Not sure about if it folds flat or not, as I've never tried it. Nice rear seat setup though. Did they make many like this? Thanks, Al

Hey Mark, not to hijack, but my Cruiser came with a Con-Fer rear seat that has arm rests, seat lifts up for storage underneith, and has a storage area behind the seat ( wheelwell width x 8x8 aprox ) thats lockable. Not sure about if it folds flat or not, as I've never tried it. Nice rear seat setup though. Did they make many like this? Thanks, Al

yes they did. i have the same seat. it was advertised as having a lockable storage/tool box.

mark would know more about this than me.

bump for a good deal.

The one with the dual compartments did NOT have a folding seatback. It also did not dress over the wheelwells, but sat on the bed of the truck. I am not sure why they designed it that way, and old Pete's not around to ask.

From looking at the three models side by side, my best guess is that they had to make this one differently in order to make it so that all three models would be able to share the same cushions.

Since I've gotten a few PMs on this with general questions, I'll answer here: the seats are in So Cal and are only being offered in the grey you see in the pics at this time.

Best

Mark A.

I guess I could put it on Ebay.

Mark,

Do you still have some Con-Ferr rear seat frames with out the seat cushions installed? If so, pics and price for the frames only?

Thanks,
Drew

To help out Mark sell some seats and to help the buyers, I would be interested in buying the original jump seats. Please send me an email to aatlas1x@aol.com with a pic and price if you need to sell your jump seats.

Best,

Shane

Mark,

Do you still have some Con-Ferr rear seat frames with out the seat cushions installed? If so, pics and price for the frames only?

Thanks,
Drew

I've got a couple. You are welcome to call the shop to follow up.;)

Link below:
!
!
!
!
V

Update: this seat is LONG gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom