***SOLD*** Good 80 for sale- this week only- AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, with our tour business growing and doing well, I need to keep the momentum going and will be buying another 4 door Jeep. www.prescott4x4tours.com

We're trading in the wifes Highlander and also talked about trading in the 80 except what they were willing to give for a trade in was laughable.

So- I thought I would offer it up and see if we can't beat the price they were going to give. That way, no one will get screwed when they mark the price up.

So here goes:
Located in Prescott, AZ
1994 FJ80
Mileage 163,000
Exterior Color Yellow
Interior Color Brown / Cloth
Engine 6 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic
Drive Type All wheel drive / 4 wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Four Door

Seller's Comments
No rust- at all! No factory lockers, 163K mi, 2.5 " Emu lift, great new color w/warr, exc int, cloth seats and headliner in great shape, SOR tuff duck seat covers to keep them that way-
drives great on + offroad, I should add that last December I had every piece of the brake system replaced and just a month ago had all fluids flushed and changed

email or call for more pics or info, $7500,
prescott4x4tours@commspeed.net[/email] or cell 623-215-5531,

1244451114.212812103.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x339.jpg

47b6ce09b3127cce8e728790498400000016100CatmjJu4Zsd

47b6ce09b3127cce8e717c2ee83b00000016100CatmjJu4Zsd

Offer is good for 10 days - Then I have to trade it in.

Has the front axle been rebuilt? You mention the paint has a warranty? Interested...

the axle hasn't been rebuilt on my watch. I installed the EMU lift and checked things out and it was all good.

pm'd ya

xrock does your rig have the rear jump seats?

Any electrical or mechanical issues?

What brand and size tire are you running?

Last edited:
yep- jump seats were just put back in and are in great shape. I didn't buy the SOR seat covers for them, but have the front and middles.

All electrics work: windows, locks, sunroof, etc. The only gremlin is a phantom check engine light. it's been tested multiple times- the code is for 02 sensors, but they all check out fine.

All electrics work: windows, locks, sunroof, etc. The only gremlin is a phantom check engine light. it's been tested multiple times- the code is for 02 sensors, but they all check out fine.

Were the sensors replaced or just tested? I ask because I read a thread on mud where someone suggested "it's apparently very difficult to run an accurate diagnostic on them. (The FSM voltmeter(?) test is supposedly *not* very precise.)"

Any leaks?

How does the tranny shift?

What kind of maintenance history do you have?

Thanks.

No leaks - tranny is nice and smooth. The truck is really in great shape.

When I took some folks out to Sedona, they couldn't believe that it wasn't a new vehicle. The paint and seat covers along with the nice ride really threw them for a loop.

The only maintenance records I have is for what's been done on my watch (see in listing)

pm'd ya

Congrat! That was quick!!! Did you sell it to mudder? Did you get your asking price? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom