Where's all the pics of the lifted FJC's??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have zero blind spots in my FJ.
I use the mirrors, and I get out to look too if I am not sure when backing up.

Try driving a cargo work van, or a Corvette, the FJ has better visibility.

Wrong!!!...have one and no blind spots (87 C4 Corvette). As a matter of fact, there's so much rear glass it's sometimes hard to keep the interior cool:(

Now, if you mean a convertible with the top up, I'd have to agree. I test drove the FJC and found the blind spots to be equivalent to those in my 2000 Z28 convertible with the top UP.

Nothing that a couple of convex spots or a backing cam wouldn't cure:beer:

None the less, it looks like a sweet ride! If this was going to be a pavement princess, why did he spen a lot on those walker evans?

I would like to quote Chris from another thread too.
That's the beauty of America, we all have the opportunity to do whatever the hell we want with our money without regard to anyone's approval.

No guys... you dont know Kingsize... hes was a cage fighter, inventor of the 4 link suspension system, half owner of JC Fab, and ex-comp driver for Dynatrac... oh yeah, and he went to school with Matis Yahu, Cottonmouth Kings, and he says Clifton Slay from Poison Spyder Customs cant weld.

EDIT: Robert is a guy that used to work here with me at All Pro, he drove a Jeep so he is already handicapped, but we always gave each other a hard time, but it was always in fun. His Cherokee wasnt "pretty" so he always joked about my truck being a pavement princess, but then again I've never actually seen him on the trail. I'll be out at Calico this weekend, the FJ run in Stoddard Valley the week after, TDS the week after that, and Big Bear a couple weeks after that, then Springfest with Adventure4x4.net at the end of the month, then HDR at the end of May - so this truck see's much more than speed bumps! I'm sure he'd come out but wheeling a vehicle without a frame makes him have to tack weld his unibody back together on a regular basis, so he doesnt get out much!

Last edited:
Here's mine from the recent Valentine's Day snow in Upstate New York.
These pictures were taken after the first 9". We got 9" more before the snow storm stopped.

firstsnow21407001zq5.jpg

firstsnow21407003wb7.jpg

firstsnow21407004vp2.jpg

Here is my TRD sitting next to a stock one. I added 1" of spacer lift up front and mounted 285/75R16 tires with no rub.

-Rip
se_comp_front.jpg
se_comp_rear.jpg

Pic of my second FJC. 3" OME lift, with 33" MTR's. Allpro bumper and sliders, etc....
DSC00201.jpg

Updated pic. Currently running Revtek, but installing the LR front coilovers, Toytec rear 2.5" coils and Bilstein 5125s this weekend if the weather holds. More to come!

fjca02182007dk3.jpg

OK - so what do you guys think of the BLIND SPOTS? I like the looks but a friend got one and is often backing into things.

8 months and havent backed over anything......

I park mine in the yard. To do so I have to fit it between two gates. Yesterday as I was backing up the wind blew one of the gates slightly closed. So as I backed up I had roll down the window to push the gate open enough to get past the driver side mirror.

So
Perhaps friend may want to look into a driving school :idea:

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

Just got my 37" Krawlers on. :cool:
DSC00255.jpg

DSC00250.jpg