1975 FJ55 for sale, Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Well between my Sons' schooin' and having to replace my daily driver (Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends,,,,ELP reference) I need to sell off another Pig. 1975, 4 speed with working A/C. Front fenders,rockers,rear corners have rust, quarters have some holes but they're salvalgable. Floors and roof seem solid with no holes in the floors but its got some places that need treated before they turn into holes. Runs pretty good but changing all the fluids and a good tune-up couldn't hurt it. Dash knobs and gauges in place and working, rest of interior looks 30 plus years old. Factory wheels and hubcaps. Tailgate motor "clicks" only. Shows 12,000 could be 112,000 or 212,000. It's in Little Rock, Arkansas and if you like driving with LOUD mud grips(maybe you could drown it out with that jammin factory am radio) and have nerve and patience you could drive it home. I wouldn't, but I'm 50 years old now, when I was a young lad I would have taken off for a 1000 mile trip in it, just like I had good sense. Better trailer it.

I'd like to get $10,000 for it, hey that's what I'd like, but to save BS'in around $1600 is the real figure. NOT the deal of the century but a fair price for a Pig with 4 sp and a/c and a clear title.

either PM me or rmearkie AT earthlink DOT net

I have better pics, I live where I can only get dial up and don't have the expertise to resize them so it's a slow process to send pics. If you are REALLY interested email for more pics. OR someone tell me an easy system to resize and I'll post them here.

Mike
1975 LC.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom