new (to me) kaymar on tootsie roll... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
finally got my used kaymar all set up this week. i took out the extra turn/stop lights and put in some el-cheapo pep toys $20 halogens.. this way i can see what i'm about to back into, and get even with tailgaters too! for a 20 spot, these things are BRIGHT!

next is to set it up with spindles for swing outs, etc.

oh, and no teasing about the clean tires and no roof rack! i just had it washed (yes i payed this time) and the rack is off since i'm unemployed and don't have to haul anything right now.
kaymar 1.jpg
kaymar 2.jpg

Bryan062087 said:
nice lookin rig. what kind of wheels are those?

stock, but powder coated black.

cbmontgo said:
Great looking bumper. Did you buy that one off Ebay a few weeks ago, by chance? I almost bought one just like that, but the auction ended early. Those Kaymars are awesome!
LOL, sorry. long story, but i beat some people to the bumper because i know the seller. sorry guys:whoops:

PM coming cbmontgo.

CaliCruiser said:
Nice rig and bumper, what part of the valley are you in??

thanks! i'm in north hollywood- straight up san fernando valley my whole life!

looks like my old neighborhood, lived in a studio behind my grandmas house at 11160 kling st for a few years while i went to school not to long ago. rigs lookin good.

Weaver said:
looks like my old neighborhood, lived in a studio behind my grandmas house at 11160 kling st for a few years while i went to school not to long ago. rigs lookin good.

not too far from me at all, maybe 8-10 blocks. thanks.

where did you go to school? and was your cruiser here with you? i may have seen you/it around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom