The beast has Line-X on it as of this morning. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I jumped on the wagon and had some Line-X put on the beast. I kept the flares on (ya I know, they will come off eventually) due to I like the stance look it gives it. I had them spray the hood which looks pretty cool, especailly since the paint was beyond messed up. Anyway, had the beast done for $364.00 out the door. I am stoked on it. Even the wife said it looks better than she thought it would. ;p

Anyway, I got a quote for doing the whole roof and rims, but, that will have to wait till I get my sliders on order...........have to slide that one by the wife first though..........:crybaby: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Nice - I like the hood too, unfortunately,that would be way to hot here in SoCal.

Looks pretty good.

I would also like to do the front strip on the hood where you get all the rock chips...

I like it.

I'm going to do my soon. I have all the bits to spray whatever I wish.

Brentbba said:
Nice - I like the hood too, unfortunately,that would be way to hot here in SoCal.

Hot down there in SoCal? Damn, here in the Central Valley it was 115 for over a week a few days back...........now that is hot. But, hopefully within a month I will be up in the Sacramento area so maybe not as hot??:cool:

Thats how I want to do mine. Did you take the fenders off and replace the gaskets?

that is a nice looking rig!

Hey GeoRoss...you checking out that hood?? That could be your truck...

Looks great - although that rough stuff is going to greatly reduce your fuel economy :D :grinpimp: :D

Seems like an excellent price, too.

I'm having a hard time making out the body color...is it black, or dark green? I think the Line-X looks good on black or white trucks, and on yours if it not black, but I'd be hard pressed to do that to the hood of my truck seing that its that two tone desert brown/ grey trim color.

Also, I'm a bit confused... your sig says hillbilly but your flag says pirate. Are you a hillbilly, a pirate, or a hillbilly pirate :confused: Do you own any shoes? :flipoff2:

Almost forgot, sweet looking ride btw!

WET

4dmalamute said:
Hot down there in SoCal? Damn, here in the Central Valley it was 115 for over a week a few days back...........now that is hot. But, hopefully within a month I will be up in the Sacramento area so maybe not as hot??:cool:

Ok - you got me - don't expect it to be any cooler in Sacramento. Just ask the guys living there. Wife hated the heat of the summer when she lived there as a kid.

I like that. Do they make line-x in different colors? Say, the same gray as the bottom of an LX?

Looks great. I need to do the same. Wife thinks I'm nuts.

4dmalamute said:
if you call 2 or 3 degrees F cooler...

very nice!

:cheers:

notyourmomslx450 said:
I like that. Do they make line-x in different colors? Say, the same gray as the bottom of an LX?

with certain brands of bed liner, you can tint and color match whatever you want. it might cost a bit more though...

tarbe said:
Hey GeoRoss...you checking out that hood?? That could be your truck...

Looks great - although that rough stuff is going to greatly reduce your fuel economy :D :grinpimp: :D

Seems like an excellent price, too.

GeoRoss?

who?

wasn't he the guy who used to flip the bird to the mysterious black helicopters that flew over his head in the desert? Whatever happened to him?

:D

care to post how much this ran you, including the hood stripe?

Numchuks said:
Thats how I want to do mine. Did you take the fenders off and replace the gaskets?

Nope, I didnt take the fender flares off or replace the gaskets. They were all cracked and missing in some spots, but, now they look smooth and clean. Ahhhh the things Line-X can do and cover up.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom