89 FJ62 - 92K miles - DFW, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

89 FJ62 - 92K miles - DFW, TX *Reduced*

It's a sad day in the world of Chris, It is time to sell my FJ62. it's an 89 with ~92K miles. Grey with grey/blue interior. It is in fantastic shape, it runs great, shifts great, 4wd works perfectly. I used it as a daily driver, but i've gone back to school and can't afford it any longer. It's is 100% stock, except for an optima yellow top, OME shocks, and a brand new set of 31x10.5 tires. The interior is in great shape and everything works. A/C blows ice cold and gets me through even the hottest of Texas days. It has a tiny bit of a rough idle which would be fixed by new plugs, wires, and cap, but I haven't been able to get around to it (I have been away from the vehicle for 10 weeks). I am currently in Estes Park, CO and will be away from the vehicle until 8/15, so all viewings will have to wait until then.

The only bad parts are a tiny bit of rust in the wheel well, and some blemishes on the otherwise perfect paint. The rear windows don't roll all the way down, but it is from build-up on the arms themselves.

Edit: I am now asking $6,500 FIRM! This is one heck of a deal! Help a member out!
interior1.jpg
interior2.jpg
fj621.jpg

Last edited:
What's the VIN? I'll run and post a Carfax, both for my interest and others, if you don't mind.

What kind of tires are those?

Carfax Available on request, I can Email it. Just in case, the VIN is JT3FJ62G4K1108434. I don't remember right off hand what kind of tires they are, they came on the truck and only have ~2K miles on them, i'll check tonight and post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom