Completely parting out my fj60 and my fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any one recieved parts yet?

I hope I'm not jumping the gun on this, but just checking if anyone else has paid and recieved there stuff yet.

I emailed dabruin15 already. I know it's not an easy task to part out a 60 but I haven't got an update if stuff was shipped out.

Just curious.

Thanks guys

I've paid, but not received the stuff yet. I was in contact though, so I think all is good.
Jan

you're pm box is full.
I'm in Boise and I can come pick up parts if availiable. I'd offer $50 per driver side doors, rear side panel, and fenders if in good shape. DO you have pics? If so could you send them to jreed32152@hotmail.com.
THANKS!!!!
Justin

motor?

dude what happened to you? i thought you were going to e-mail me back with the prices for the shipping? well get back to me asap i still need that motor.

I paid for the t-case on the 7th of August but haven't recieved it or heard from you either. Please let me know the status.

I have been in contact with KC and can imagine that with all the requests, he might be just a little overwhelmed with them. I know he was also on vacation for a week as well. Last communication was a couple days ago and he was working on removing the OME lift springs for me. Also waiting on pictures and shipping info. In talking to him, I believe he is sincere in this project but just may have bitten off more than he can chew. I would give him the benifet of the doubt at this point. I think patience will be rewarded.

I paid for my stuff almost 2 weeks ago. And was told it was getting shipped out early this week. With no word through Pms or e-mails I am starting to feel I have been ripped off. I hope this is not the case but am starting to get a lil ticked...Please let me know other wise. We all fall behind somtimes but let me know what the deal is I need my parts.

Purchase

lowtideride said:
I paid for my stuff almost 2 weeks ago. And was told it was getting shipped out early this week. With no word through Pms or e-mails I am starting to feel I have been ripped off. I hope this is not the case but am starting to get a lil ticked...Please let me know other wise. We all fall behind somtimes but let me know what the deal is I need my parts.

I'm with ya, I'm agree that things come up, but I haven't received the item I paid for either. Nor have I received a response from my emails or PM's. Does anyone online know KC or how to get in touch with him? Just an update would put my mind at ease.

toyman317 said:
I have been in contact with KC and can imagine that with all the requests, he might be just a little overwhelmed with them. I know he was also on vacation for a week as well. Last communication was a couple days ago and he was working on removing the OME lift springs for me. Also waiting on pictures and shipping info. In talking to him, I believe he is sincere in this project but just may have bitten off more than he can chew. I would give him the benifet of the doubt at this point. I think patience will be rewarded.

Ron,

I just read your post after sending my last. I can imagine that parting out a full rig is a barn load of work, but could you get him to drop a few emails to the people that have already paid for some items?

Thanks in advance

do you still have the 3rd members for the 62? If so, I'm interested...if they are 4:10's...

Driver Side Exterior Parts

I need the following for my 1985 FJ60 (no rust or dings, camel preferred).

- Drivers Front Fender
- Drivers Front Inner Fender
- Drivers Chrome trim
- Drivers Headlight
- Drivers Bumper Cap

PMed last night.:cheers:

Trans mount and oil pan

Sorry there was just so much stuff I can't remember what is left. I need an Oil pan for a 1984 FJ60 and the trans mount that has 4 bolts up into the trans and two bolts sticking down through the cross member. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!:)

lowtideride said:

Anyone recieve anything yet?

I figured if he sent out bills/invoices that he had the parts ready to ship. (I'm not trying to be a pain, but just waiting anxiously)

Paid but no parts

I sent money to KC two-plus weeks ago as well. I'm actually in a bad situation because the part I need is to get my daily driver back on the road and once my buddy who has generously loaned me a car decisde he needs it back, I'M WALKING!

Not only have my parts not been shipped, but I can't get a response via PM, email or even phone. I left a phone message last night that if I did not at least get a call saying he hasn't gotten to it yet, by the end of the day today, that I was going to call Paypal to get my money back.

If that doesn't get some kind of reply, then I think we may have a serious problem on our hands...

Any other thoughts?

llciii

toyman317 said:

Toyman any word or news from KC?

Yea, he got bushwacked by the city for the vehicles in his driveway. Guess he had to do some scramblin to get it worked out. He had also removed the lift springs for me and was going to send pictures. I did suggest that he send you guys something in the way of a status report. I also know he works the graveyard shift. No more to tell ya otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom