1994 Fzj-80 Drivetrain + Extras(READ THIS!!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright guys, after several deals that have fallen through, numerous low-ball offers, and tons of "I want it but need 2 months to get there" scenarios, i am going for one last shot to sell the rest of my Cruiser stuff. As some of you may know, I recently parted out 2 wrecked FZJ-80's, a 93 and a 94. I have sold most of the parts but am having some difficulty getting rid of the "heavy" stuff.
So here it goes for the final time. For $1200 and no less you will get:

1 A 1994 Fzj-80 drivetrain. 180,000 miles Perfect condition. This is the Engine, transmission, and t-case all still bolted together. The engine harness is still attached but is cut in some places where lights, etc. came in.

2 The ECU for the abovesaid drivetrain.

3 An OME J spring/ L shock Suspension with Caster bushes which were never installed. This kit includes the steering shock with all hardware. This suspension was on the truck for roughly 10k miles and was only wheeled on 2-3 times on very moderate trails in Hot Springs, Tellico, and Greyrock.

4 A Slee Off Road custom cadmium plated tie rod and drag link kit.
This is the super heavy duty stuff with Jam Nuts and new rod ends.
This is no longer offered by Slee due to high production costs/ materials, from what i have heard. These are EXTREMELY nice pieces which are so much beefier than the stock rod and link coupled with the ease of changing ends. (If you have ever had to replace tie rod ends on an 80 then you know what i mean!)

5 A whole pallett of misc interior parts i.e.(Door panels, consoles, handles, trim, etc.) from 93 and 94 80's, both with grey leather interiors.

I have only the parts mentioned above and nothing else, so don't even ask. Both sets of locking axles were sold long ago so no PM's about those please.
** I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THESE PARTS SEPERATLY. I AM LOSING MY STORAGE SPACE AND AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF EXACTLY $1200 TO PAY OFF MY BMW MECHANIC. SO YOU EITHER GET ALL OR NONE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.**

LOCAL PICKUP IN MEMPHIS TENNESSEE AS THESE ITEMS ARE WAY TOO HEAVY TO SHIP COST EFFECTIVELY. I HAVE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO HELP LOAD THIS STUFF SO IF YOU WANT IT ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS A TRUCK AND A TRAILER.

I have numerous previous posts in the for sale section about this stuff so do a search and you will see how much trouble i have gone through to try and sell this stuff.

My number is (901)-218-3480 so call me if you want to discuss this or want more info on what you are getting.

Thanks,

Matt Coleman:cheers: :beer:

Matt if you are willing to take an offer on the rods, ECU and, possibly, the L shocks, send me a PM. I will then phone you. you seem pretty emphatic that you want to keep them together so I won't bother you otherwise but I am quite serious about wanting them.

Sorry, Semlin, but unfortunatly i am at least trying to keep the ECU with the drivetrain incase some one wants it to swap into another vehicle. As far as the other stuff goes, i am trying to keep it all together as a package deal to entice buyers. The main goal is to sell this drivetrain. The other stuff i would have no prob. at all selling on this board because they are all high demand items. I appreciate your interest.

Matt

Semlin, If you can get the CC bushings I'm interested.,

Howdy.

I'm in need of springs/shocks and all of the related items that you're offering to go with this set-up. However, I'm in Idaho, so could you possibly ship these items, and if so, what is the cost of your 'package' deal?

Thanks,
Robert

** I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THESE PARTS SEPERATLY.

3 An OME J spring/ L shock Suspension with Caster bushes which were never installed. This kit includes the steering shock with all hardware. This suspension was on the truck for roughly 10k miles and was only wheeled on 2-3 times on very moderate trails in Hot Springs, Tellico, and Greyrock.

How much for the whole suspension caboodle? Please let me know or PM me. Thanks.

interested in the suspension, but might be interested in buying it all so i can have it. i guess i'm second in line? second on the shiping

I am living in third world country and would love to buy this item from you. Please to tell the price of a door handle? I have a check for $5,000 usd made out to you. Please send check for difference. My brother owns shipping company. Can I have your bank account numbers please?

Did you say you would shiP?

Sorry:grinpimp:

For those who CAN read i thank you for correcting those who can't. I will not sell any of these parts seperately!!!!!!!!!!
sc40 it seems you are infact first in line but please understand tha shipping will be HELLA expensive and quite possibly no, undoubtedly the deal breaker, so if you are willing to pay astronomical shipping charges on top of what i am already asking then call me and we will discuss it.

what a headache!!

so do you still have all the parts? and if so would you allow me to come get it all for 1000 bucks i am piched for cash and i know you are wanting 1200 but i would have to drive my four runner to tenn. to pick up and the gas on the way back would kill me. let me know, i didnt mean to insult you with a lower price but thats about all i can swing, i dont even need the motor and stuff but i do have a large shop and am able to store it here till i find a recipient, let me know. Bryan B

My pleasure! Thanks for the phone call and i will call you to let you know my work schedule next saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom