Alpha Pit write up...& pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Al:

That climb after the 2-feet of water - is that the same spot where the buggies were going up last time there?

Looks like you had a blast - sorry that I didn't make it, but it was better for me to sit this one out. I'm looking at going to Perry at the end of August now.

Eric

Sweet, I'll be there...

and yes that was the wall the buggies were on...i was so close to making it up.

more pics

:princess: :princess: :princess: :flipoff2:
DCP_2858.JPG
DCP_2860.JPG
DCP_2861.JPG

brownbear said:
cool pics, is that guys crouching underneath your cruiser with just a hi-lift holding it up?

Looks pretty dangerous now that I'm looking at the picture. At least we had a come along on the other side. Still woullda hourt if it came down. :doh:

haha....nice pics Jer...glad to hear you and the lil lady is staying in florida...i got a birf on the way...the only thing that was left from the bearing was one race and part of the cage...all those lil rollers we ground up into lil tiny parts curtise of the birf...

i still dont remember getting air born....and hitting it that hard....ahh well... til next time.

you got 700 bucks i could borrow? yeah i plan getting longs after i lock it...ya know blow some more birfs up before i do it right....

Great pics, Guys. Sounds like a good weekend. Glad to hear the nights were cool for y'all. Summer camping down here can be hot and sticky, but I guess that's why they made beer. Camped Oklawaha many times. Good place to chill.

I'll be wheelin' up in SC at the end of August so I won't make the Perry trip, barring no hurricanes again this year. I will make the next A-Pit trip to claim my duct tape. :grinpimp:

Jim

Can someone give a clue where this place is at? I want to run over and check it out. Thought there was mention that there are uncharted trails... can it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom